01 | Macabre

𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 𝐍 𝐎 𝐓 𝐄

Hey stranger I LOVE YOU!
( screaming aggressively with love)

THANK YOU!
For giving my story a chance.

Sweethearts of stories 🍒

Enjoy🍫
...

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

.𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪.

The bride's agonized screams echoed through the stairwell, coming right back at her face every time her husband mercilessly dragged her down the many never-ending stairs of her new home.

Or a cage? A very sweet and fake one at that.

The Chills of the winter breeze run down her spine.

The crimson fabric clinging to her sweat-soaked skin. Reminder of her 2 days old marriage, her blood-streaked lips and aching body clinging to the crimson saree her mother-in-law asked her to wear.

Her blood-curdling cries reverberated off the cold stone walls as she was hauled down the stairs.

"Aadi...Aditya r... Ruk Jao" She cried out to her husband.

who stopped to chug the bottle of alcohol in his hand, ignoring her pained crimson cry leaving her mouth, instead of her body part.

Aditya stared ahead heavily breathing, His eyes dark and unapologetic, matching the crimson red of her attire and the blood oozing out of her, from being hauled down the stairs filled with broken bottles of alcohol.

The once-bright red of her banarasi saree now a macabre blend of blood and sweat. Mixing with her hip length hair, sticking to her body like a second skin.

Adityas head slowly turned down on her, unforgiving, His stare was steely and unyielding, a silent promise of violence lurking just beneath the surface.

His naked chest dipped in alcohol and sweat, gold chain hanging down his neck.

She stopped in her tracks, petrified to the core, her body shivering from his icy blank stare. The Winter breeze made her start to quiver in the thin banarsi saree she was wearing.

Aditya's head tilted with sin weaving in his eyes. He slowly bent down on one knee in front of her.

She crawled back in fear, eyes filled with unshaded tears of what next, she had to deal with the manchild in front of her.

"Meri Jaan" A small sad whisper left his mouth, eyes dull. Like he was sad she crawled back.

But the moon being the witness of his hands imprint on her cheek and body, making crimson tears flow to her neck, sizing her every second in regret.