03

I LOVE YOU ❤🧋

ּ ֶָ֢.𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪.ֶָ֢ 

We are now in Mumbai for the wedding.

In the Singhania estate.

I can't deny the fact that they were close enough to be married in their teen ages but now? I didn't expect them to marry after all these years. He is also a divorcee now with a child of his own and his wife somewhere is alive like my Di's Ex, unfortunately. in jail.

I don't know what is going to happen, 2 days have gone since my elder sister said she is in love with him.

I was shocked to death when she declared her love for him. Did he even know? Did he know what she has been through? Whether he knows or not I am not going to tolerate someone's sorry ass behavior towards my sister now when I am very well capable of protecting her. It doesn't matter if they are the people we have known since forever or Servin's mother has been my mom's best friend since forever.

Currently I am sitting outside of my Di's room somewhere in the corner. She is getting ready inside for her big day and I can't believe nor can I gulp the fear crippling me inside. I don't want to let her go anywhere after whatever happened and the thought of her leaving me and Nayan is not settling well with me.

Seeing the sky getting darker and darker by every second, makes me realize the wedding mahurat is nearby. It means she had to go to Mumbai with her soon to be loving husband. My ass, I am jealous of him! Should I ask him to become ghar jamai?

"Avyanna" A soft voice broke me from my trance of murdering Sarvin, my soon to be jiju.

Didi Pehle hi vidhwa ho jayegi.

Nai, avyanna chappal nahi Khana Hai ajj.

I shook my head, looked back seeing my Bhabhi coming towards me in a worried expression, my brow frowned.