Missing (you)

You wait for Sai for almost two hours then Sai came and said "im sorry " he gave you a small smile then gave you a bouquet of flower then you took it. You remembered the time at the hospital when Gaara sends you flowers. While walking all your thoughts were about Gaara wondering if he misses you or is it even posible for him to think about you.
Then a tall walls of the sand village came.
You and Sai gave the guards your pass given by the hokage..
By now its almost 3pm you and Sai got straight in the office of the kazekage for the package, you were fine but when you realize that it was Gaara, ofcourse he is the Kasekage, you started to freak out and you feel like you wanna jump outside the window. Unfortunately it was too late for you because Temari already saw you and welcomed you to the office of the kazekage.

Your hands are getting cold, your knees started to shake then as if it couldn't get any worse you felt light headed almost dizzy.

Everything started to go slow motion as Temari open the door. Then your heart beats so fast, a bright light comes out of the door and you can only see a silhouette of a chair facing the big window behind the table of the kazekage. You thought that it was Gaara who was at the back of the silhouette of the chair it's his office after all. Then, to all your surprise the Kazekage was not there! "Where could he be?" You said to yourself. Then Temari said to you and Sai, "oh my gosh! Hello i miss you so much..I'm so sorry Gaara cant face you right now...but you'll see him sooner or later 'cause he didn't left the sand village 'cause I talked to him just now! I'm so sorry." Then temari called one of the ninja and to search for the Kazakage and tell him that he has a visitor from the leaf village.

...Gaara's POV...
I recieved a message for the hidden leaf saying: "We have a special package that will be deliver by our ninjas on the estimated 2 days----signed Tsunade"
So Gaara assigned one of his members to welcome the ninjas from the leaf as soon as they arrived. I was so technical and a very logical thinker. But when I realize that the ninja of the hidden leaf will arrived I remembered my last love. It was her. Her name that repeats again and again in my mind as if her name becomes my oxygen. "(Y/N)... uhhh i should not let this feeling of mine be in charged of this situation. I should act normally. As a kazekage." But still I know that all I can thinking about is you and the feeling is still there. I still loves you and it really hurts when I even just hear your name or anything that was related to you. Because it brings back those happy memories we both shared and also the very last day you turned me down. Gaara was starring at the letter that was sent by the hokage. He was so focused that he didn't realized Temari knocked and enter the door. Temari was surprised that he saw the Kazekage as an emotional person. He was so mixed up that he didn't realized Temari was looking at him confused... finally, Gaara had the greatest idea or so he think... then he said that "Temari, you will be in charged for now" the surprise saw Temari looking at him and nodd. Just that he walk out and disappeared.