Think

You wake up in your room and there is this smell that you really love to smell the strawberries waffle.  So you walk as fast as you can to see if that is really true. And it was really true their is a very yummy looking waffle.

But who made them? Maybe Sai did but he can't cook... so who could it be??

After a hour of searching you decided to eat... well you thought 'waffle should always comes first ' and maybe someone really made it for you.

While eating you remembered the time when you and gaara are still together. You thought to yourself i wish this isn't true and pray that everything will be alright and wish that this is just some sick dream 'cause you just want to be with him 'cause crying every night isn't you. You're a strong and brave before this but when you look at him even in just his pictures it hurts you. it's clear you miss him.  So now your asking why can't this be juat a dream? Why?

Regrets is all that is left maybe if you just put more time in those silly late night talks maybe if you watch like watched the whole movie rather than sleeping before it ends maybe your relationship didn't end that way...

While eating you heard something fell somewhere outside the window.

"Who could that be??" You said to your self.
You run down outside the house and you saw something that you didn't imagined before.

Gaara, he and Sai they where like fighting?
But why?