Bye 305

I stood back as he drove away. There he goes. I turn off my alarm not realizing how long I had it on for. I wave in the distance before his car just became a spec make it it harder and harder to see him. I turned around and entered my cozy apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~Scott's POV~~~~~~~~
Leaving was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I meet Dennis at the airport and tossed him the keys.

"Bring it back please" I said to Dennis

"The flight is coming soon what the fuck."

"Just do it please I just lost my girl."

"Ugh man you owe me."

"I got you any day."
I rush to get on my flight I looked down at my phone to see any notifications. All these hoes steady texting my phone. Well it's that time to get a new phone. I looked for pictures of Hannah on my phone know I could see her one last time before I go. I just can't stand to be without her. I never thought I would find love at first sight. We landed in LA I stopped at the Apple Store.

"Welcome to Apple!"

"Hey" I said with a grin

"Hi, I'm April how can I help you."

"Well I got these hoes steady texting my phone and I'm not with that. So can you help with a new phone and a new number with AT&T?"
She smiled as she push her hair behind ear.

"Okay well we have a long line of phones we have the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus which are our newest versions."

"I'll take the 6 plus"

"Okay would you like to set up a plan with AT&T to reduce the price?"

"April you seem like a nice kind girl but, I'm not down for small talk so can you just set up my phone and I can go I have things to do."

"Sure I can."

"All you need to is enter you Apple ID info and then you're all set, but you need any extra help, here's my number."
She handed me a small piece of paper and it had her name with XOXO and her number, just so tried of females thirsting over me like I'm some type of meat I just want to have my down ass girl again ugh I miss babe.