Chapter 4

The crowd was filled with positive vibes and adorning fan. I knew this was going to be a great show. I yelled,

"Y'all ready?!?"
I started to sing a classic Pursuit of Happiness. The crowd was feeling it because I felt it. As I stood there fans started to burn blunts before I know it the stage was filled with blunts. I looked at the stage manage for the time he gave me a thumbs up and I gave him a look like are you high as fuck now? With his eyes low he shook his head yes and continued to vibe to the music.

"Alright guys this my last song for the night. It's gonna be a crowd favorite song. What song y'all want?"

As soon as I said what song the crowd went crazy I was unable to hear and I keep thinking about her.

"I'm hearing Young lady"
The crowd goes crazy and I just smile I can't wait to go to the hotel. I finish the concert and got on the bus. Today is going to be a great day. I got on the bus and the only person I was thinking about was Hannah I quickly grabbed my phone and I sent her a text.

"Babe..."

In a matter of seconds she replied, that's how I know she loves me. She replied

"Scott."

"Baby you can't still be mad"

"I'm not mad"

"So you want me to make it up to you?"

"Yeah, but if you don't want to that's up to you."

"Alright, I'm going to the hotel right now and when I get there I promise we gonna be straight. So don't worry shawty I'm gonna take care you."

"Okay Scott text me when you get to the hotel then..."

"Alright baby 😘"

"✌🏿️"

"No kiss?" I thought with confusion she must be really mad with me.

"Nope them lips on lockdown."

"Not for long 😏😏"