Chapter 3

As I was cry, which seemed to be endless. I got text from unknown number. It said

"Babeeeee I missed you I had to get a new phone and number too many hoes be hitting my line, but not anymore I just want you. Anyways I hope you're okay 😘"

With that one text I became so happy. All the worries and bad thoughts vanished and I was happy he used the word "babe".

"Mama he texted me." I said with so much joy and happiness.

"Well good luck baby, just play it safe I don't want you coming here crying again."

"I won't mama he makes me happy bye mama I love you." I said as I walked out the door.

"I'm mad at you." I typed gracefully

"Why?"

"You had me worried about you texting your old number and I was crying"

"Aww you must really got a thing for me, it's okay babe. I'm fine don't trip you don't have to cry because I'm here for you."

"When is your last tour in 2 more weeks 😅 you have to find time for me if you want this to work."

"Alright I got to go to sound check. I'll talk to you later..."

"😒 ✌🏿️"

"Baby."

"Scott."

"I'll make it up to you tonight so be mad if you want."

"K."
Scott's POV
I lay down and thought about how this was going to workout it's only been 2 day, I don't want to say that I love her but I just might really love her. Damn my feeling we're just rush through my body.

"Aye Cudi 10 mins before show time we gonna get sound over with."

"Alright I'll be there."

I placed my phone down and walked away. Time to get this money...