Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~Hannah's POV~~~~~~~
It's been almost 2 days and I haven't heard from him. I unlocked my phone and I went to message still no new message. My phone is never this dry. I text my best friend Raven.

"Rav..."

"Wussup?"

"He didn't text me😭😭"

"He's probably not interested then"

"That's not what you're supposed to say"

"Whoops"

"✌🏾️😡 ugh bye"

"✌🏽"

"You fucking light skin"

I toss my phone on my bed so upset that even now my friend is mad at me over not talking her to the concert. She just wants to get attention because she know she doesn't even like his music. Ugh people... I peered at my phone and I got a text from my ex Daniel. He is the last person I want to talk to but what if Scott in LA all over girls right now. I couldn't imagine my love being with another girl. I just got the balls and sent him a text.

"Scott 😔"

"Yo?"

"You left and got all Hollywood on me?"

"Umm I think you have the wrong number.

"Scott stop playing."

A good 10 mins passed before I received a text back.

"Alright I just got this number a few days ago I'm sorry for the misunderstanding."

"Okay."

I'm so done I'm tried of people playing me I deserve to be loved, I just wish I had someone to give me a lot of love. I went over to my moms house.

"Mama he's gone and I don't know what to do."
I said as tears started to stream down my face so overwhelmed with emotions.

"It's okay don't cry if he was any good he would have never left."