4 | boy talk

I AM SO NOT DATING INSIDE MY MAJOR.

"Good morning, Addy!"

Adeline whined as Mickey's extreme and unnecessarily loud voice hit her ears as soon as she and Cici stepped out of their dorm hall. The sunglasses on her face did nothing to help against the blinding sun that made her headache all the worse. And Cici was no better, just as hungover as she was.

"I hate you," Adeline mumbled as she set her blue eyes on a smirking Mickey, who was holding a handheld video camera and recording her reaction. Randy was at his side, silent but with a grin on his face.

"Oh, you wound me, Princess," Mickey said while slinging his free arm around her shoulder to guide her toward the film building on the other side of campus. Though she was annoyed with him, she was tired and so she leaned into his touch — at least that's the reason she told herself. "You know I'm your favorite."

"When you're not being mean," she specified while shutting her eyes. Since Mickey was leading her, she could take a break from the sun for just a moment. "Why are you being mean? I'm the sweetest girl that ever was."

"Which makes it even more fun for me," he teased.

"Do we have to go to class?" Cici asked, letting out a big yawn. "I want greasy McDonald's."

"It's the first week. We can't skip on the first week," Randy said, chuckling. "And we have to turn our homework in."

Cici and Adeline groaned in sync, neither wanting to be awake at the moment. And class would be agonizing with their hangovers. Not to mention the fact that Mickey was probably going to keep annoying them for his own entertainment.

"We can go after," Randy offered. "It's not that long of a walk."

"I can drive," Adeline said before frowning. Then she looked over at Mickey, opening her eyes once more. "Or I could give you my keys because the thought of driving makes me wanna throw up."

Mickey raised an unimpressed eyebrow. "I'm not your chauffeur."

"Please," she begged, a pout on her lips. "I'll buy your McDonald's."

Mickey glanced at her shiny lips and then sighed, rolling his eyes dramatically. "Fine."

"Yay! Thank you," she said, standing on her toes to kiss his cheek before pulling out of his hold. She grabbed Cici's hand and dragged her toward the film building, leaving Mickey behind, who stopped in his place.

Randy smirked at a stunned Mickey, whose ears were a bit red from the sudden show of affection. "You, uh, you got some lipgloss," he said while gesturing to his cheek, snickering a bit.

Mickey huffed and scrubbed the pink and glittery stain off his cheek before beginning to walk after the girls. "Shut the fuck up, Randy."