13 | my bloody valentine

[ CONTENT WARNING for subtle sexual assault if you squint your eyes and pay good attention. and from here on out, I'm playing sick, twisted, dark mind games with you ]

☆︎

IF YOU TWO START MAKING OUT, THEN I'M SETTING THE TV ON FIRE.

Another movie night had arrived, and Adeline was all set with her favorite stuffed animal, Bentley, and some cozy pajamas as she arrived at Mickey's dorm room

Another movie night had arrived, and Adeline was all set with her favorite stuffed animal, Bentley, and some cozy pajamas as she arrived at Mickey's dorm room. Randy was already there as well, having supplied their movie for the night — it was called 'Shivers'.

"Hey," Mickey said, greeting Adeline with a kiss as she walked over to him. "Got the popcorn."

"Got the AirHeads," she said, holding up a bag of their shared favorite candy. Then she held up her other hand. "And the disgusting black licorice for Randy."

"Thank you," Randy said, coming to snatch the candy from her as she scrunched her nose up at it. "So, where's Cici? We gotta get this bad boy started if we want time for it and your not scary movie afterward. I brought 'Weird Science'."

"Never seen it," she told him while crawling on Mickey's couch, dragging her boyfriend by his fingertips until he was seated next to her. Instantly, she leaned against his chest as he wrapped his arm around her. "And Cici is on that date, remember?"

Evidently, Randy hadn't remembered. He let out an annoyed groan while dropping down to the floor where he planned to watch the movie. "God, of course, Cici is going on a date with some tool like Ted and not me!"

Mickey just snorted while Adeline frowned. "Randy... have you ever, I don't know? Asked Cici out?" she questioned softly, already knowing the answer.

Randy paused. "Well, no."

"Then that's your problem, silly," she said, shaking her head. "Not Ted. Just like you never asked Sidney out, and Derek wasn't your problem then."

They never talked about it together, but Randy knew that Adeline knew about his major crush on Sidney. It was understandable as they'd known each other their whole lives and gone through something so traumatic together. But Derek, unlike Randy, had been brave enough to do something about his feelings for the girl.

Rather than argue, Randy just forced a smile at Adeline. "I like when you call people silly instead of dumbass. It's very endearing and makes me feel less like a dumbass," he claimed.

"If I ever actually call you that, then it means you're really, really being a dumbass," Adeline giggled. "And hey, you don't have to just sit by and watch as all the cute girls pass by. I could introduce you to some of my sorority sisters. They're, well, they're..."