2. Losing virginity from behind

💠
Three days before the wedding my house started filling with relatives. Most of my cousins were boys and I had only two girl cousins who were younger to me. They made fun of me to be careful of the first night. One of them whispered that she had heard that there would be a blood flow in my genitals. I did not understand what they were saying and was a bit frightened. But they assured that in time I would love it.

What was this "it" that they were referring? I was absolutely in the dark. Unbelievable, but true. My knowledge about sex was 'zero'. I knew that my vagina was meant for the periods and for peeing, and my rear for excreting; but was not aware of any other thing to be done. I had been feeling very funny between my legs but I could know why. A day before the wedding, my mother came to my room and requested all the other guests to leave the room politely.

When we were alone, she told me that I would now be going to a new house, and that I should be prepared for all situations. She was hesitant, but she said that the first night is the most important night as she will be meeting her husband alone for the first time. I did not understand why she was telling me this, as I was alone with him in the car when we went to his house? She also told me that I should allow him to do what he wants to do on the first night and that I would understand. She strictly told me not to stop him in what would happen. She told me in as many awkward, and lowered voice that initially there would be a little blood that would spot the bed and I was not to get scared; She ended by saying that I would understand.

That left me very confused, but I did not ask her what she meant. My confused state continued till after my wedding ceremony. The ceremony ended in the evening and the bridal palanquin left for the groom's house. Their gardens and house was lit, making a day out of the night.

I was traditionally welcomed into the house and was taken straight to the bedroom. It was huge and had been decorated with flowers. The bed was strewn with rose petals and I shivered with anticipation looking at the bed. I had seen such décor earlier, but had thought that it was part of the décor.

His cousins took me to the bed and made me sit. I saw the time in the watch; it was 10PM. After some time, I was escorted to have dinner and everybody there poked fun at Ajay and me. I blushed at their jokes. After dinner, I was escorted back to the bed room and his cousins giggled as they left and shut the door behind them. Soon afterAjay entered and locked the door.

He came to the bed and sat near me. Something was happening to me between my legs, and in my bosom, which I could not understand. He talked in a whisper saying that I must be tired and whether I wanted to sleep. I shook my head in assent. I went in the attached bath and changed into the satiny nightie that my mother had packed. I also found a very see-through lacy front clipped white bra & panty; Also my mothers' choice. I was feeling very awkward to come out in front of Sohan, as it would be the first time that I would be in the company of a man in this type of clothes.

But after about 20 minutes, when I came out,Ajay had changed into a white pyjama kurta, and he appreciated what he saw on me. He called me to bed and I demurely reached the edge of the bed and he put out his hand to invite me on it. This was another first. I would be sharing a bed with a male, not knowing what I was expected to do, and armed only with the advice of my mother to go along with whatAjay, my husband, wanted.

He asked me if he should put off the lights. I nodded. There was a very mild bulb by the bed side and which he put on, before shutting off the room lights. We slept close to each other. Ajay's hands moved across my chest rubbing my pert breasts, which had become taut. He slowly moved his palm over my left breast and traced it with his fingers, pinching the nipples. I had closed my eyes and enjoyed the waves of some hidden pleasures that passed through my chest to between my legs. I was sub-consciously twining & untwining my legs.