5 devar has a hard#n

Our honeymoon was off to a great start. The next day, I got up late. I saw that ajay was already up. I went to the bath, brushed my teeth and changed into casual clothes. I thought I heard sounds from vijay's room and slowly peeped inside. There they were sleeping front-to-back in each others' arms, kissing away and then I realized that ajay had his penis embedded in Vijay. They did not see me. Was I to feel revolted or watch this new experience?

Then ajay pushed in and out with Vijay's cooing and moaning in low voice. He then lifted vijays' bum into the air and they made love the way the dogs did. This went on for almost about 15 minutes. Were they not scared that I would get up? Or did they plan this for me? Vijay must have known that ajay had informed me about their relationship. I did not want to interfere as it had not affected me.

I then went and relaxed on the bed, to find myself getting turned on. I raised my hand to my tiny breasts and pressed them while the other hand went between my legs over the short skirt that I wore.

I then heard noise coming towards me and I did as though I was ordering breakfast, knowing fully well that they had their own type of breakfast.

As soon as ajay walked in, he brought up the topic of going for a swim. He again tried to ask me to wear the two piece bikini. But I told him that I would before going back. Then I opened the second packet left for me by vijay. It was a lovely light blue one piece swim suit having a bright flower print from the stomach down to the gusset of the suit. I went to the bath to change into the swim suit. I could not bring myself to take off my bra & panty, just as an additional barrier. Barrier against what & whom?

But I still went ahead and wore the suit over the bra & panty. I was ashamed to come out this way, as it would be my first time in a swim suit. I wrapped a pool towel, from the room under my arms & tucked it over my small breasts. My slim, well built and fair skinned legs showed below the towel and I was conscious of the fact.

When I came out both were both standing there changed into swim trunks. They were shocked to see me. Vijay whistled, and ajay just looked at me.

"What?" I asked with a smile.

"I thought a fairy had just walked out of that door." Vijay was first to comment. "Bhabi, I am going to be a hero out there, being in your company, teaching you to swim."

"You are joking?" I asked in mock amazement. He raised his hand to me in mock invitation and like a model I placed my finger tips in his hand and walked two steps.

"Vijay, you be gentle with her. Don't get carried away. She is just learning to swim."ajay advised vijay

"Boss, I will treat her just like you treat her - like a flower." He replied.

"Ok, you two love birds, carry on to the pool",ajay said with a flair. " And jia, please do not feel shy or ashamed. No one knows us here. We have come to enjoy and please let your self go. No one is going to question what you do. You can see a lot of the other females, - what they wear in the pool. So please enjoy -- no holds barred".

I was a little perplexed. Was ajay not coming with us?

"Dear, you are not coming to the pool?" I asked my hubby. ... and lovebirds? What did he mean by that?

"No darling, I will just make a few calls and come later"' he replied. "But go right ahead both of you and enjoy yourself. Vijay will take good care of you". He said with a twinkle of his eye.

I had not realized that vijay was still holding onto my hand, and as I tried to remove my hand he gently gave me a jerk and turned to leave through the door. I had no time to react and I followed. vijay waited for me to catch up and he now held my hand in his palm and we walked holding our hands, to the pool.