the fight between friends

hey guys!! i really wanna pass out- but yall deserve more-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd person's Pov

When Mina had raced down the alley way yelling for Izuku. no one expected it..especially the two young adults, the Blonde kneeling next to to the one who's knees was still tucked into their chest. the yell had given the greenette a fright. the greenette and blonde look at the pink haired girl, who was accompanied by a the yellownette, ravenette, and red head..

"Zuzu!" the pink haired girl yelled, now heading towards the greenette pushing the blonde out of her way. to worried to realize she just pushed THE Katsuki Bakugou.

"M-mina- im fin-" She cuts him off quickly "Your not, clearly!" The greenette got cut off by her once more. the greenette aswell as the blonde were both getting done with the pink haired girls actions

"Oi Alien eyes that enough" The blonde said. the blonde could take the pink haired girl pushing him. but not letting the greenette talk was a whole different story

.

Izukus Pov

I heard Kacchan say to mina to stop it...i look down as i realize i need to stand up for myself. before i never do..so with a deep breath i cut off mina right before she even gets a word out.

"Mina, I very much appreciate you trying to help me. and you caring. but you out of all people should know i hate the mall, and you should know the reason why. or atleast stick with me to calm me down! it took someone i didnt know very well but cared enough to watch over me to help me!"

I pant out a little, once i look at Kacchan who was infront of me give me a proud look. i start to feel more confident "You didnt even realize i was gone until almost ten minutes later! it took kacchan to drag me out of the crowded mall and here. calm me down. and try and figure out why the hell i was freaking out before you showed up! what type of friend is that? Huh!?"

I say...slowly feeling guilty of spewing out my bottled up anger at her, until i feel a hand on my shoulder. when i look up its kacchan. he holds his hand out and says "Lets hang at your place nerd" when he does i feel myself smile a little, then i grab his hand and he pulls me up onto my feet

He drags me to his car. i take a quick look at mina who is being comforted by Sero..i look down, but then was pinned against a building, i look up and see a really proud face on kacchan. then he says "Im proud of you nerd". i smile but then ask "Why?" he chuckles a bit before saying "You stuck up for yourself against a friend and did it with fucking confidence. thats some scary shit nerd"

I nod a little bit "Did i look scared?" i nervously ask. i felt scared in the moment...before i knew it kacchan moved from the wall then said "Nah, you looked like a bad bitch" he smirked, then i smiled. kacchan then got back into leading me towards his car.

Once we got into his car he drove me towards my apartment as he does i slowly realize the state of my apartment "Um...i know you said we can hang out at my place..but its currently an absolute reck" i say fiddling with the seatbelt..when i go to face kacchan when he stopped at a red light he said 

"Need help?"

Lord do i need it-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 5!!! i cant believe it! ahhhhh-

QnA for yall!: Whats your favorate breakfast/Dream breakfast?

-Theo