CH.1.CLAIMING HIS MATE

#ALPHAS_OBSESSION
CHAPTER 1

CLAIMING HIS MATE
××××××××××××××××××

In front of the city's central public hospital,was parked an MG Hector SUV Which had tinted Windows preventing anyone from seeing who were in.

Inside,sat three men whose attention were fixed towards the exit of the hospital supposedly looking at nothing but with such keened attention.

"Alpha, I don't think she is here"

Spoke Felix,the Gamma who had already began showing obvious signs of boredom

"We've been here for hours, perhaps it was just a mistaken insinuation"

"I do not make mistakes"
Retorted the beta, who was sitting behind the wheel but as for the man sitted at the back,his attention never wavered from the hospitals exit and just then,he saw her.

Both Gamma and beta had to stop their squabble once they noticed Dorian open the door and heistly got out leaving them confused.

Coming out of the hospital, Penelope held her mother's health files in her hand and with every time she looked at it,her heart grew heavier.

She had come out here because she didn't want to cry in front of anyone, and now that she was alone,she tried holding back the tears

The hospital had refused to commerce her mother's treatment till the bill was paid and if likes weren't taken into consideration,she could die at any time from a week.

A tear threatened to fall from her eyes but she held it back,this wasn't the time to cry,she needed to start looking for a way to gather up money.

Perhaps she could get a quick paying job,but then again,the bill was too much,even three months of work wouldn't pay.

Looking down at the file again,the shadow of a person got her to lift her face only to see a man standing in front of her.

A confused look covered her face when he didn't say anything

"Can I help you?"
She asked but he still didn't say a word,his expression carried that of a person who had just sighted something so rare and discovered for the first time.

Seeing as he wouldn't say a word,she tried walking past him but he moved, obstructing her path

"Excuse me"
Now she sounded offended and when he wouldn't move away,she became frightened, hopefully she hadn't encountered a mental patient at the hospital now did she?.

No,he didn't look like one,infact,he looked oddly familiar but she didn't have time to ask herself questions, although his features were undeniably good looking, supposedly a good meal for the eyes.

she tried moving away again but he did same thing as before, obstructing her path.

Frightened at this man,she tried to push him away but he grabbed hold of her hand, pulling her to himself,his hand going around her in a hug.

Shocked at his action but once her mind got itself back,she struggled out but rather,he retorted by hugging even tighter as though wanting to suck the air out of her.

A whisper of something left his lips but she failed to hear what it was

What was this

She became alert instantly as the feeling of uncomfortable washed over her

Strongly,she struggled to get out but then she heard a..

Was that a.....growl?

××××××××××

Dorian felt like he had finally landed in paradise having his mate in his arms.