CH.5. HE TRICKED HER

#ALPHAS_OBSESSION
CHAPTER 5

HE TRICKED HER
×××××××××××××××

Penelope's eyes bulged wide in shock immediately Dorian said his condition.

Abruptly,she took a step back, letting her hand slip out of his hold.

She should have known,what was she expecting.

Wait

Was this the kind of cooperation that Ginger haired man talked about?

She would rather die.

But then again,what if he intended to force his way through with her.

Panic began to set in but his abrupt chuckle brought her back from her thoughts.

What was so funny,she wondered.

**
Dorian couldn't help but laugh at his mate's reaction at his words.

He didn't realize how his statement would sound until it came out of his lips and from her expression alone,he could already tell what vague thoughts she was harbouring.

"How wild your thoughts wonder my love"
He said with a small Chuckle.

Closing the distance she had created between them.

"I do not mean it in that way,what I meant was,that you share a bed with me...for the night"

Although he'd already shared a bed with her as of last night,he didn't want her resentfulness.

"Doesn't sound any less disturbing"
She whispered to herself but Dorian heard her quite alright.

**
Penelope's racing mind had calmed down a bit at the knowledge of her 1st thought being false.  Who would blame her, In her situation there was only one meaning a person would have pictured Such a sentence.

'share a bed with me'

His condition echoed in her head.

Not like it sounded any pleasing to the first but if this was what she needed to do to ascertain her leaving here,then she would.

"Okay"
She muttered lowly and watched a smile corner his lips.

Letting his hand fall on his body,he began taking off his clothes.

"I'll be taking a bath"
He was quick to say once he noticed the panic on her face.

What kind of wild thoughts lingered in his cute mate's head.

He wondered.

Not wanting to frighten or heighten her thoughts any longer,he walked straight into the bathroom.

***

Looking at the largely sized bed, Penelope Wondered if she could really do this,share a bed with a total stranger.

Well, she had,last night,but that was different,she had no clue he had snuck and joined her while she was asleep but as of tonight, she'd be doing so willingly.

She felt a sour taste in her throat and swallowed the lump forming.

Could she really do this?

No;,she had to

For her mother,she would.

.
The sound of the door click pulled her attention to the bathroom door which just opened and made her realize she had been standing for a long while.

When the door opened,she saw him come out and almost immediately,felt a ting in her chest at the sight of the man who was currently drenched,his jet black hair completely soaked as little strands stuck themselves to his forehead leaving drips of water drops against his broad shoulders.