Regret.

*Mic's POV*
It had been two days since Midoriya left and the house felt quiet.

We didn't have a young 8 year old green bean...

I was sitting on the sofa writing up some plans for my lessons and radio show when Shota burst through the door.

"Wemessedup!Izukuiswithavillain-" He was tripping over his words, I couldn't understand
a thing!

"Woah! Woah! Slow down." I gently pulled Aizawa into my arms.

He took a few deep shaky breaths

"S-So you know, that lady that picked up Izuku?"

I nodded

"She's a minor villain I just arrested....I asked her about I-Izuku a-and she said....that she was h-hired by...All....For...One"

"What?!"

He nodded.

"We...We need to find Midoriya! W-We can't...We shut have to find him!"

We had to find him.
We had to find him.
We had to find him.
Regret ate my chest.
We had to find him.
We had to find him.
We had to find him.

*Izuku's POV*
When I came to I wasn't in a car. It's was dark and very smelly. I could feel something metal digging into my wrists and ankles.

Suddenly a light switched on.

I could see I was in a cell with chains on my arms. In front of me was a man...I think

He didn't have a proper face. No eyes, hair or nose. Just a mouth. The rest of his face was scarred skin. He had a smart suit on.

The man walked into my cell and crouched infront of me.

"There. There. Little one. Don't look so scared."

"W-Why am I locked up?" My voice was a mess of fear.

"I need a strong brave boy, like you, to do some tests on....You'll finally get a quirk....."

"Wait what?!" A quirk....I'd get a quirk!

The man smiled and started walking off

"Wait! I wanna know more. Please!"

"All in good time..."

The cell door slammed shut and the light switched off and I was alone again.

A quirk.....I'd get a quirk.....a quirk.....

But they said in the car this man was a villain...