Pain Begins

*Izuku's POV*
The next day the came back to my cell. He was completely silent as he walked over to me. I wasn't sure what to say or do...

Suddenly a rag was clamped over my mouth and nose and everything started to go fuzzy.

"Sorry kid, but I can't have you conscious."

I passed out.

////////\\\\\\\\\//////\//\\\/\\\\/\\////////\\\\\\\\\\\//////\//\\\/\\\\/\

Finally I came back around. I was back and in my cell and-

Agh!

I felt so....

Odd.

I sat up and realised something even weirder.

All the shadows in the room were around me. And they weren't just in the floor. They rose up.

Slowly, I reached my hand out a touched one.

It felt cold but not freezing. The nice sort of cold. Like that cool breeze on a warm summers day when you're eating fresh ice cream by the sea.

That sort of cold.

The sort of cold when you find the coolest spot to sleep in bed during summer.

The nice cold.

The second my finger touched it the shadow moved and engulfed my finger. It twitched, almost expecting me to do something.

Was this a quirk?

Was this what it's like to have a quirk?

Was my quirk to do with shadows?

Slowly I moved my finger around and the shadows formed together and followed.

I could move shadows..,slightly...

It wasn't like how every other 8 year old could control their quirk.

Yet I wasn't every other 8 year old. I was almost like a 4 year old just getting their quirk

"I see you're playing with your new quirk."

I looked up to see that man again.

"Shadow control. You can manipulate shadows. Hopefully with enough training you can create things with shadows and even move things through shadows."

"Woah...so cool!" I had a quirk!

"Come here, child. You'll want to see this." He encouraged me to the bars.

He held up a mirror and-

WOAH!

My eyes. They were all misty, shadowy coloured. And my hair floated around like a shadow.

"I'm glad you like your quirk, child" he let out a low chuckle "Cause now I need you trained to obey me and use that quirk to its fullest to help my goals!" He walked off laughing.

So they'd been right. He was a villian.

And I was trapped.

I could almost feel the pain that was to come....

I wanna go home!

I want a family!

I want Aizawa and Mic!