Chapter 4: Part Uno

Ok, Bonnie's a witch, Elena is settled in with the supernatural world....kinda, Caroline was turned into a vampire.

I find it hilarious that I barely speak with Elena, Caroline and Bonnie, but I'm best friends with Jeremy and Matt. What about Tyler, you ask? Well Tyler can go die in a hole for all I care.

Recently my body's been neglecting blood. I can keep it down for a good 30 minutes or so, but after that, it comes rushing up. My insides just burn. I haven't told Damon or Stefan. I feel like I'm slowly dying as a vampire, eh, probably not.

Oh and Damon is a raging lunatic. Katherine Peirce, the manipulative vampire slut, is enjoying her stay here....Yes, at the boarding house. Oh, I didn't mention that she's here, and alive? Oops. 

And that's what you've missed on Glee folks.

Curently I'm deciding wheather or not I want to light all of Katherine's stuff on fire, she isn't here, she is probably messing with poor Elena. I dispise both doppelgangers, but I've made a promise to Saint Stefan that no harm will come to his dearest Elena from my hands.

Okay, the Lucinda has decided, fire time. I skipped out of my room and towards the guest room, which Katherine was occupying.

"Fire time, fire fire time!" I sung as I reached for the door.

"Don't even think about it, brat," an annoying voice snarled from the guest room right when my hand touched the doorknob.

"Ugh, your such a buzzkill, Katherine" I whined. The door swung open to a naked Damon, smirking. Immedietly I covered my eyes and a weird dying walrus sound emitted from my mouth.

"Damon, you little peice of shit," I spit out and turned on my heel.

"Nothing you haven't seen before, dollface," you could feel the cockiness illumination from his being.

"Ewww, we are not incestive," I yell, by now I was at the front door. That was the most repulsive thing I have ever seen.

Oooh the images, the horrid images. Ooh, look, the grill is here, time to mess with Matt, maybe Elena's here.

I was right outside the entramce of the grill when I bumped shoulders with a man. This was no stranger. I immedietly stopped in my tracks and turned on my heal.

"Trevor?" I raised an eyebrow as I stared a hole into his back. In a blink of an eye the guy pinned me to the wall and scanned my face. After a second his face lit up and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

"Lucy! Oh my gosh, how have you been, sweetheart? It's been so long, and I see that you've gotten paler, if that is possible. Girl, you need a tan!" Trevor said over exageratingly as he pulled away from me. He wore a royal blue v-neck shirt with a normal pair of skinny jeans that I couldn't even fit into. He was wearing a million different necklaces with a billion pendants and he had gotten many more tattoos since the last time I saw him.

"What has it been, 60ish years?"

"67 years, god, you are still as forgetful as you were!" He linked arms with me and we walts into the grill.

Trevor is my absolute favourite vampire I have ever turned.

~1947~

I was bored, no, I was beyond bored.

I'd been sitting on this dumb bar for 2 hours, counting each person that have walked in since. What city am I in anyway? I have been travelling for weeks now.

32, she needs to get her priorities straight, what is she wearing?

Why did I even bother coming here? Drunk idiots lurked all over the place, and I ignored them all as I focused on my precious drink...and the drama here that almost no one notices. It's quite amusing, I get to pick the most useless person in here to drink, maybe I can find myself a personal blood bag.