🍃 Anjaan 🍃

A request to all lazy readers!!!
Vote aur Comment karna naa bhule 🙃😗

Author's POV

Haseena was still unconscious after receiving the shocking news.
It was half an hour since Maa left for the hospital and Anubhav blankly sat on the bed thinking how will he handle her.
What will he speak to her about?
How will he calm her?
Maa's presence would be comfortable for both as Maa was used to this things but Anubhav had no idea about anything like this.

His chain of thoughts were broken as he heard slight murmurs from Haseena.
He quickly shifted near her caressing her hairs calming her down.
As his hands roamed over her hairs the tensed wrinkles decreased calming
her down.
Her murmurs soon stopped and Anubhav breathed a breath of relief.

Haseena's eyes blinked signalling she was about to gain consciousness.
Anubhav who was about to get up from the place sat back holding her hand tightly.

Haseena adjusting to surroundings and recalling the events opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling blankly.
Her blurred vision then shifted to her hand which in a tight comforting hold of Anubhav she looked at it for a minute and then at him.
Concern and fear evident in his deep brown orbs.
She stared at him for a few minutes while Anubhav was giving her time to adjust to reality.

Haseena's staring eyes gave up holding tears and the tears slowly flowed down her cheeks still looking at Anubhav.
While hands hold tightening with each passing second symbolising how broken yet comforted she felt at that moment.

" Shaant hojaiyee....."
Anubhav said as his heart too cried seeing her breaking down.
His hands unknowingly went to her face wiping the flowing tears.
But the stubborn tears kept flowing.

Haseena's grip holding the hand loosened as her both hands got wrapped around Anubhav as he was close to her while wiping her tears.
Anubhav tried to get out of the hug thinking that was making her uncomfortable but when he looked into her brown golden eyes she nodded a no pleading him to still be in the hug.

Anubhav listening to her, with great care wrapped his arms around her lying beside her on the bed.
While Haseena racing hearts calmed down a bit at his action.

The position remained the same for a few minutes.
Anubhav continued comforting her still hugging her tightly and it did work for Haseena.

Anubhav tried to loosen the grip as Haseena's sobs slowed down into nothing.
As the hug loosened Anubhav looked at her tear striken face which now looked calm then before with closed eyes as Haseena again slipped into a deep slumber.

Anubhav closed his eyes tightly and few tears made their way down his cheek.
He took a long breath and said

" Ye sab....aapke liye mushkil hai gyaat hai hume.....par isme aap akeli nhi hai.....hum aapke saath hai....aap akeli nhi hai iss mein....aur ye jisne bhi kiyaa haina usse sabak sikhane ki zimmedari humari hai...."

Saying this he went closer to her and placed a light peck on her forehead which somehow calmed Haseena even more.

Anubhav's eyes too closed as Haseena snuggled into him finding the comforting warmth as she hugged her.
He again pecked her hairs this time and wrapped his arms securely promising himself to protect her from the every single danger that would come to her.