🍃 Anjaan 🍃

In 2000....

3.00am at night 🌃

A girl in her mid twenties walking in the desserted streets covering herself with a shawl.
Focusing on her face....
Her face was full of bruises.
Blood around her lips and lips shivering out of fear.
Her eyes teary and tired but the fear in her heart was making her look here and their for her safety.
She had no strength left in her but had to find a safe shelter.

The fear in her heart rose when she heard a honking of a car.
She fearfully turned around and closed her eyes as the light were to strong.

She gripped the shawl around her body tightly as every girl would do when alone in street.
She gulped in fear and her steps reversed.

Her hands which were gripped around shawl began shivering as the headlights turned off and the door unlocked.

" Nhi....nhi...." She shivered taking her steps back as the man walked out of the car towards her.

" Paas....mat aana...." She pleaded but her state was to weak to that the man could hear.

The man with each step walked closer to her and she walked away from him assuming his intentions.
The expression on the man's face grew confused.
He got a little closer to her when....

" Nhiiii....." She shouted covering her face with her hands.

He took a step back and stopped as he realised her to be scared.

" Dekho....daroo mat....hum kuch nhi karne wale tumhe...." The man said in his husky voice with a calmness.

The girl's hands slowly slowed down from her face and again gripped her shawl covering her upper body.

" ....s....sa...sab....yhi...kehte....hai...par...." The girl's condition wasn't good to speak what she wanted.

" Yaha aao....darna nhi....hum kuch nhi karenge....tum surakshit ho...." The man said forwarding his hand to hold.

" Nhi....." The girl jumped back in hurry and her leg stumbled and she fell down.

" Anu.....kya hua...." His friend from the car appeared ending his call.

" Aarav....ye ladki...." Anubhav signalled worriedly pointing at the girl unconsciously lying on the floor.

" Abhi toh....thik thi....par behosh hogayi...." Anubhav said.

" Anu....mujhe iski halat thik nhi lagti....ek kaam karte ghar ke chalte hai....medical help ki jarurat hi usse...." Aarav said sensing the devasted condition of the girl.

" Ha tum sahi keh rahe ho...maa inhe thik kardengi...." Anubhav said.

" Par...ye sahi rahega na...." Anubhav questioned the next moment.

" Ha Anu....kisi ladki ki madat karna...thodi galat baat hai.... chal isse...teri maa ke paas leke...." Aarav said.

Anubhav went towards the unconscious girl and carefully lifted her in his arms.
He looked at the bruised face and innocent closed eyes and his heart skipped a beat.
And his mind came up with tons of questions.
Why was she here??
Why is her condition so bad??
Who is she??
Why is she alone??
And he hoped that nothing wrong shouldn't have happened with her!!!!

Anubhav placed her on the back seat of their car.
And he settled with her head in his lap.
While Aarav started the car and they drove towards Anubhav's home.