𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

ISHANVI

ISHANVI

Academic validation is something I thrive for. The satisfaction in seeing the perfect score in front of your name is worth the sleepless nights and headaches.

I do a little happy dance in my seat after the professor leaves and the hall is almost empty. All the projects and assignments are done for now and now I'm going to enjoy the next few days until the next assignment comes in.

A throat clears behind me.

My neck flushes as I freeze mid-dance, mentally cursing myself. Slowly, I turn to find the person who is standing a few feet away from me.

It’s a girl.

Her arms are crossed and a small amused expression is on her face. She’s the same height as me, with short, choppy hair that barely reaches her shoulders. A black crop top and matching cargo pants hug her toned figure and what really catches my attention is the silver glint of her navel piercing.

Gosh, she's….hot.

Back to earth, Ishanvi.

I look at her, trying to figure out if I know her because she looks kind of familiar. “Yes?”

“I'm Lavanya.”

“The caption of the girls’ basketball team?” I ask, trying to confirm. The university has different clubs for extracurricular activities—basketball, swimming, boxing, badminton etc.

She gives me a friendly smile and nods, “Yes. Since you know the annual Sports Day is approaching—”

“Sports day?”

“Didn't you see the announcement?”

I think it's the same announcement that Kiara was talking about. I rummage through my bag and retrieve my phone to see the announcement.

Vesperia University

Sports Day Announcement

Attention Vespers!

Get ready for an exhilarating day of competition and camaraderie as Vesperia University proudly hosts its Annual Sports Day! This year, we’re going head-to-head with Ravenwood University in a series of exciting events that will showcase our athletic prowess and team spirit.

Event Highlights
Track and Field
Basketball
Tennis and Badminton
Relays and Tug-of-War