19 | There She Is

Gliding soap over Morgan's body, her skin turned sinfully slippery, and I couldn't rub and squeeze enough

Gliding soap over Morgan's body, her skin turned sinfully slippery, and I couldn't rub and squeeze enough. Her breasts belonged in my palms, and I kneaded their fullness. She shuddered as I played with her nipples, bracing my shoulders as I worked lower.

I didn't want to wash the evidence off her thighs, but her content smile remained as I knelt at her feet. Her little show was enough that I nutted onto her back in four strokes, and already my dick swelled for a redo.

With her cunt at eye-level, I dropped the soap and guided her to sit on the bench. She gasped from the cold tiles.

"Fuck, sorry." I stood and angled the water over her lap, but her hands blocked the spray.

"It's fine."

Droplets of water trickled over her breasts and between her legs. I moved the spray, sat on the shower floor, and captured a trail of water with a languid lick over her nipple. She was too far away, so I cupped her ass, pulled her closer, and rested her thighs on my shoulders.

"Better than fine." I pressed my cheek into her thigh, kissing higher until her cunt was within taste. Flushed, bare skin had never tempted me so much. "Please give me a taste."

The guide of her hand behind my head filled me with satisfaction. "Such a good girl," I hummed.

My first lapped stroke was slow and explorative, gathering whatever release hadn't washed away, but she jolted and moaned. Her silky skin was flushed scarlet as I dragged my tongue up to her clit. Reaching it, her hips jolted, bumping her entrance into my chin.

"Such a sweet girl," I sucked on the red apex and took an appreciative lick of the arousal seeping from her. "You want my tongue fucking you, or my fingers?"

"Tongue," she whispered, blushing furiously. "At first."

Fucking hell. My dick throbbed, but I hummed my agreement, rimming the hole already twitching and puckering from my tongue's teasing. "This pretty cunt desperate to come again makes me fucking famished. Tell me where it feels good."

Trembles quaked her thighs, but she gazed with the prettiest sense of longing. As if I was the only one who twisted her into pleasure. "Puh-put your chin below it."

"Hmm." I ground my chin into her taint, where I'd catch her release, gave her entrance a shallow prod with my tongue, and curled it into her wet slick. "Like this?"

"Yes." Her moans had me as hard as a rock, and she grinded on my face like her life depended on it. "Please, Connor. I'm about to explode."

So was I. The rush of downward blood flow left me off-balance and grounded at the same time, but she was my focus. Her scent, her tangy taste trickling out in batches, her thighs shaking my shoulders, and the wrench of pleasure on her face.

Morgan closed her eyes, losing herself in the release. After her earlier uncertainty, watching her own her pleasure brought a sense of perfectness. Nothing happened beyond the steam beading up on my skin, and the shuddered moans she fed me.