The day they found out

Marjorie pov
"Good morning autumn" Marjorie said as she as all did. This always made Autumn day but Marjorie didn't know this. "Good morning Marjorie" Autumn said her voice tried. Marjorie had to head to the bathroom. "Good morning Carly" Marjorie said to Carly as she walked past her. "Morning Marjorie" Carly said happy. Autumn couldn't get Marjorie off her mind she wanted to tell her but she was with winter and Marjorie is dating Reece. What do I do I can't just tell her. Then Marjorie came back. "Autumn, aut you there" Marjorie said getting her attention. " Yea I am here just tried" Autumn said. Autumn had to go to the bathroom because her face was getting red from her blushing aut. Marjorie thought to her self wonder what winter did to make her blush.
     Autumn povs
I ran down to the staff room getting a drink. "Autumn" Charlotte says quietly. She had saw her run down to the staff room out of the office. "Hi char" autumn says with tears rolling down her cheeks. "You okay I saw you run out from the office" Char ask. "No" Autumn says. "What the matter you can tell me I won't judge" Char says. " well um I think I like Marjorie but she with Reece and I am with winter what do I do" Autumn says breaking down crying. Just around the door was Marjorie. " it is okay" char says.
Marjorie pov
Omg she likes me back Marjorie thinks to herself as she jumps up in down. Autumn see Marjorie out side and thinks why is she so happy didn't she just hear me. Say I liked her. "Autumn let's go to the office"Marjorie said. Autumn didn't speak. On the way Marjorie no tied Autumn was holding her hand but she didn't say anything. She knew Autumn would be emotional. " Aut I can leave if you want me to" Marjorie said solfty. " no please don't leave me please please don't leave the room" Autumn said while crying. " I won't I promise" Marjorie said. Marjorie sat on the floor and Autumn went up to her side and just cried and cried to she fall asleep. Marjorie texted winter that Autumn didn't feel good and she wanted her bother. Winter said ok. Marjorie texted Recce saying Autumn doesn't feel good and I staying with us this weekend. Reece replied saying ok I get food after I drop you and her off at the house. Reece gets to the nursery. " I am going to go in the back with Autumn-so she can lay her head down is that okay" Marjorie asked. " yes that fine make sure she doesn't get hurt" Reece said. Autumn waking up not knowing where she is. " Marjorie where am I at" Autumn ask. "You at reeces house my love"Marjorie said. Marjorie knew this nickname gave Autumn butterflies in her stomach. "Where is Reece at" Autumn asked. " he getting us food and snacks and blankets for us" Marjorie said. " aut you look like your going to cry do you need a hug" Marjorie asks. "No" Autumn says. " Autumn it okay your not going to get hurt because you need to cry let it out my love" Marjorie says. Autumn starts crying. "Marjorie no one has ever loved me like you do" Autumn says as she stops crying. "I love you aut" Marjorie says. Autumn lays on Marjorie chest and just lays there. Marjorie runs Autumn head. Marjorie loves Autumn so much but she can't tell Reece. " Marjorie can we watch a movie" Autumn ask. " yes my live what movie" Marjorie asking her. " can we watch the goonies" Autumn ask Marjorie looking up at her. "Yes I love the goonies" Marjorie says looking back at Autumn. Reece gets home 30 minutes later. " Marjorie and autumn I am home come eat" Reece said. Autumn and Marjorie get up and head to the kitchen. They all eat and head to get ready for bed. "Marjorie do you have any clothes I could borrow" Autumn ask quietly. "Yes my love" Marjorie says back. They get changed. Reece goes straight to bed but Autumn and Marjorie went to watch the rest of the movie. Autumn was snuggling on Marjorie because she was tried and just need someone. Later autumn fell asleep in Marjorie chest. Marjorie let her sleep and she played with Autumn hair butting it in a braid so it easy to fix in the morning.