12

"Taehyung what is the problem if I go with you guys?" Jisoo seriously asks. Taehyung sighs "didn't you saw what happened? bunch of men are like that in the place where I'll be going" Jisoo still looks at him with a stubborn eyes

"We all are like those men Jisoo, don't want you arou us" Taehyung adds looking away. "who said? You're not like him! You're a nice person" Jisoo defends him. "why would you compare yourself with that guy!" Jisoo pouts.

Taehyung looks at her with a taken back look. The air seems to uplifting the moment, "why do you like that Jisoo?" He asks in a low voice. "Like what?" She asked confused.

He sighs "nevermind you're stupid" he went out.

Next morning, Jisoo was in the class. Her friends busy preparing for the competition meanwhile she waits for Taehyung. He has a different class today so she's waiting in her free time.

Taehyung seems like haven't arrived yet. She checked all classes but he was nowhere.

"Shall I check him?" She asks herself and escape from school like she did to follow Taehyung that day.

There she was jumping from the wall to go check on Taehyung. While going she brought some food for Yeontan and Dalgom. 

While she was on going inside she saw a man in suit coming out from the garage Taehyung stays in.

The man's eyes met with Jisoo's eyes. Jisoo didn't know how to react but smiled "good morning" the man didn't stay there anymore and walks faster from there.

Jisoo looks at man's leaving figure. Shrugging off she went inside Taehyung's house. "Taehyung" she calls out his name.
Getting no response she got worried. She looks here and there.

"Taehyung" she again calls his name. And there was he sitting, "Taehyung! I have been calling your name" she walks to him. "you okay?" she softly asks. He nods looking down.

"Why are you here?" He asks composing himself. "We have to practice for the competition remember! And you didn't came to class." Jisoo reminds. "Why are you taking the competition so seriously?" He shrugs off standing up.

"Tannie...dalgomie" he calls out the puppies. They came running and starts clinging around Taehyung's leg. "go to her, not me. She has food" he talks to them. They looks at Jisoo and Jisoo shows the food excitedly. They came running to her, licking her leg. She giggled at them and gave them the food. Taehyung looks at her giggling smiling face, it was a treat to eyes.

His hardened face turned soft looking at her.

" you keep feeding them or practice too?" he asks holding his guitar. "guitar!? you know how to play!" She screams comWillpletely leaving the puppies and sat beside Taehyung. "Come on play and sing!" Jisoo told.

"What!? I'll be playing and you'll be singing. Start it!" Taehyung says smirking. "Yeah! But at least let's choose a song" Jisoo recommends. "Which song?" Taehyung asks. "how about clarity? I love this song" Jisoo says pretty enthusiastically.

"Okay" Taehyung agrees.

As they starts practicing, they didn't focused on anything other than music. You could see they were very dedicated to music. In future maybe there was something for them as singers. That's what it looks like.

When they took a break Taehyung's stomach grumbles. He embarrassedly looks away, "you didn't had breakfast?" Jisoo asks. She didn't care it was not embarrassing. It was natural. "no I didn't had time for" Taehyung replies keeping the guitar away.

Jisoo starts finding something in her bag and gave it to him. "here eat this. This is my box" Jisoo offers him her lunchbox. "What will you eat? I don't need it" Taehyung denies. "Don't worry there's long time left for lunch so I'll go home and eat" She told.

"Still I don't-" before he could speak more she pushed the food into his mouth. "Just eat it" she smiles at his pouting face filled face.

"By the way Taehyung, did you have a guest before me?" She asks about the man she saw earlier. "Why? Why do you ask?" He says coldly. "I saw someone leaving so... anyways do you want to continue more or should we stop here?" Jisoo thought he was tired.

"Let's stop for today. How many days will we practice?" Taehyung asks. Jisoo stood up fixing her dress, "just two more days left for the competition" Jisoo told. She picks her bag and knelt down biding good bye to the puppies.

"Bye Taehyung" she waves at him and left. Her presence still lingers in his dark place. She left some warmth for him in his cold days. "do you miss her already?" he asks picking Yeontan. He looks at dalgom and chuckles.

Jisoo was at her home when Rosé walks in. "Hey good afternoon Rosie" Jisoo smiles welcoming her in. "Did you met Namjoon and the boys?" Rosé asks just right after entering. Jisoo nods pushing her hairs behind ear. "No way he allowed! Did Namjoon told you anything about us? Me?" Rosé asks impatiently

"No. Why?" Jisoo questions. Rosé took a seat and starts, "you have been my neighbour since 4 years, we are close enough right? You remember how Jaehyun broke our engagement because he thought I was a slut?" Rosé asks. Pain visible in her eyes. Jisoo nods slowly. "after that day I actually became one. I started sleeping around...when I lost the ring given by my ex fiancé I first time met Namjoon. Namjoon and I became fuck buddies" Rose was narrating about it.

"But I think I feel more about him. He is not someone I just sleep with" Rosé admits. Jisoo listens everything like a good listener she is. "What about him? Does he feel so? Or I'm going to get another heartbreak?" Rosé voice break down.

"No he does care for you. I saw he does. I can assure you, you're on right track with right person" Jisoo holds her hand assuring her. "Really? Does he also?" Rosé asks not believing. Jisoo nods smiling. "Now so sorry but I have to go to work" Jisoo says fixing herself to leave.

"Jisoo I need a hug" Rosé says pouting. Jisoo smiles and quickly gave a hug. "bye-bye" then she left giving house keys to Rose.

Jisoo was at her workplace. Mr Gong gave Jisoo some chocolates as it was his wife's birthday anniversary. She was having it when Taehyung walks in, "hello!" Jisoo welcomes. "Here is your bouquet" Jisoo shows. "Looks like you are in hurry to make me leave" Taehyung says as if he was hurt.

"No no why would I want my company to keave me alone" Jisoo says laughing and having chocolate. Her lips were covered with chocolate. "You look too stupid right now" Taehyung says. His eyes traveling from her eyes to lips, to her fingers covered in it.

"Do you want some?" Jisoo offers him. "No thanks" Taehyung's patience was running out so he finally did what his impulsive thought said. His finger wiped the lips which were covered in chocolate. But this small thing made jisoo's heart burst. She was frozen while he leaves taking the bouquet.

After he went out he realised what he actually did. He gulps and looks at his finger if it still had some chocolate on it.

____________