PINNED TO THE WALL

Sara woke up by a loud knock on her door, she gets up and walks towards to door to open. She held it half open just to let the person talk because she was in her night dress (without undergarments) ofcourse. There stood a man in fitted black suit. Isn't he suffocating? She thought and then the man spoke. He told her that sir is calling her in his office, she wasn't sure which SIR is it but she asks for 15 minutes minimum do she could dress up atleast. But the bodyguard  won't even budge and ordered her to come immediately. She ran into her room to wear her robe and house sliders. In a minute she was following the bodyguard towards the office where she was expected at this hour but as she notices that they were headed towards jade's room where they met yesterday. When she entered the room and the door closed behind her, when she turns her head she sees that the bodyguard did not follow her in the room. It was just her and jade in the room. When she slowly turns towards the room while processing what was happening, she sees jade was sitting on that very spot just like on their first meet.
Jade makes eye contact with her without anything he stood up and walked towards Sara, "is something up?" Sara asked. But jade did not reply and stood very close to her, uncomfortable close. "Did I do something wrong?" She was scared.
As soon as she says this, jade grips her from her waist and pins her on the nearest wall. He holds her both haths adjacent to her face on the wall and cane very close her. Their bodies were touching from the upper parts and sara could feel the warmth of his body, the fragrance of the scent he uses and the sensations happening due to his breath.
"How dare you?", jade groaned.
Sara was so scared because she thought jade's gonna hurt her but more than anger she sees a type of attraction in his eyes, more like a desire.
"Wh....wh..what?" Sara barely spoke in her breath.
Jade bought his face near Sara's neck as if he's gonna bite her but he doesn't, "you sare to close the window on my face?". He spoke on her neck.
Sara was so confused because she not even 1% expected all this fuss to be about this mare reason of closing a window. She sees no scope in arguing at this situation so just accepts to surrender.
"I'm sorry sir, I'll never repeat it." She says when jade aggressive but in a low voice corrects her, "call me jade". He wispers crawling from her neck to her ear. Sara almost forgot about everything and do not want this to stop. As if she's been waiting for something like her whole life. she forgot about her mission, her role in that house and also about who he was. She closes her eyes and takes deep breaths when suddenly she feels free from his grip,she opens up and sees jade backing up still maintaining eye contact. She pauses for a second and jade's far enough she scoots her way out of the room and slams the door. The bodyguard's been waiting for her outside and was a little moved to see her expressions and uneasiness. But whatever, sara returns to her room and leans on the door. She was rewinding about what just happened and when remembering the whole scenario again she could already feel getting wet between her legs. Now this is wild, she ran to the washroom immediately.

°°°
It's 1:30 in night, Sara's awake so she could go through some things the house with minimum risk of getting caught. She leaves her room without her sliders to make zero noise, when she descends the stairs first she had to know about the ways in this maze like a house,  unnecessarily huge. But every mansion has a room with important stuff and all so here be it too. then she remembers about the office, jade's office, this is it. There would be all the needy things so she changes her way towards it. She's standing infront of the room looking for a camera but couldn't find one. She holds the door knob and as soon as she opens it, it's dark inside. At first she feels  a little nervous about it no this is her tasks and she have to complete it with whatever it takes. She goes for the light switch and when she pressed open it nad turns towards the room, the chair slightly moves and there sat jade.
"What are you doing here??" Jade casually questions her with not much of a doubt as it should be...

to be continued...