STRIP SWEETHEART!

This was a bad bad idea! But it felt like a very good one to sara.

She didn't give it much thought because since she's been here almost for around 2 months now, he's been fucking with her mind so it's time he better actually fuck HER.

She sat on her bed, resting on the bedhead. Not giving thoughts to the idea but collecting positions from her sub conscious memory of all the smut she has read. She knew that if she would think about it, she won't be able to do it. Which meant jade would not like it, which meant ultimate rejection and she couldn't endure the load of it just by thinking.

Here's jade!!

Spraying the room with colonge and flowers mist, readying the scented candles and the wine with two glasses. His room never looked like this before! He was in love for the very first time and it accelerated very suddenly that he didn't get a chance to think about right and wrong. He's not right! He's not wrong! He's just in love!!

It's less than one minute for sara to come and everything should be perfect like neat and clean perfect, tip-top perfect and....the door knocks. It's sara. Jade jumped like a maniac and ran towards the door but stopped and fixed his shirt and opened the door with a poised expressions. Sara was escorted by the guards because jade lived in the private quaters ofcourse. They both were just and stilll in there positions making eye contact as if commutating without voice.

Without wasting any minute jade pulled her roughly inside the room slamming the door by his kick.

He forced her into a deep kiss to which she couldn't react much as she practiced. He didn't gave her enough time so she could see the room even. He grabbed her tightly from her waist. He then again pulled her completely into his grip and walked towards the bed, his hands squeezing her butts. He threw her onto the bed, removed his shirt and climbed over her.

She got mesmerized by the thought of having this majestic man Inside her in few minutes. He held both of her hands and locked them upwards above her head with his one hand and slipped the other in her silkin top.

The soft touch of his fingers around her soft spot, she could feel the electric erosion erupting when he touches her on the nipples.

He briefly pulled away, grabbing the edge of her PJs' top. He swiftly pulled it up and threw it somewhere in the room along with her PJs. He settled himself between her legs, lowering onto her.

"Beautiful," He smiled as he looked down at her. She smiled, pulling him into another kiss.

This time, she let her hands roam his chest purposely running my finger on his side making him shiver. He trailed his kisses on my neck, her jawline making his way down on her chest.

He moved lower and when he kissed her thigh, I knew that this night was going to be memorable and long.

His head was moving towards and then his kissed transferred from thighs to her soft spot. He let his tongue do the rest of the job. When his kisses met her clit, a moan of pleasure escaped from her mouth as she gripped the bedsheet to control as much as she could. SHE COULDN'T.

He pulled away went upwards to kiss her again and this time with his tongue. The tension in the room increase with her moans as his fingers were playing with the most soft spot of a women body ever.

He hurried and took his pants off while sara enjoyed the scene infront of her. He over her again kissed her with all his might.

She could feel his hard erection between her legs, slowly slowly touching her there.
He entered her body in a very slow motion as if not to hurt her but he couldn't help much, he needed her. Sara whined as she experienced a great pleasure and jade was not moving but slowly slowly. She held him from his nacked back and gripped tightly. When he increased his speed with the matter of time, sara cried hard and scratched his back but still didn't want him to stop. He was using all his core strengths to go back and forth, again and again, continuously.

Sara whimpered when both of them voiced their pleasures and jade fell beside sara. He looked at her, gasping for air and aid, she made eye contact while her hair fell down on her face. Jade slowly moved his hand and tucked them behind her ears and caressed her cheeks. She felt loved.

Not even 10 minutes passed when he got up and hovered over her again and that's when sara knew, this is going to be a long night.

A blissful one.

To be continued...