23 - TRAP ☾

-☾-

A few days had passed since the trio, along with Wai and Jewel, finalized their plan. It was time to act, and now they had everyone on board, even sharing the full truth about Lunar's identity. "Well, my gut was right. I knew he had something to do with you guys," Wai said, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall, finally feeling validated in his suspicion.

Meanwhile, Lunar and Jewel were lounging in the living room, scrolling lazily through their phones. It was Saturday, a day free from classes, and neither of them felt like doing anything productive. Jewel, ever in the loop, was updating the gang about Lunar's activities in their group chat. "Lunar's currently on his phone. Probably scrolling through TikTok or something," he typed casually, hitting send before glancing at Lunar, who was still lost in his screen. The plan was in motion, and the gang knew it was time for Blue to make his move.

Soon enough, Lunar's face shifted. The boredom faded as a spark of excitement lit his eyes. A booking request flashed across his screen, someone wanting to meet him that night. Without even taking a second glance or questioning it, Lunar accepted the booking eagerly, not realizing that he had just walked straight into their trap.

Jewel, watching him closely, noticed Lunar's reaction and quickly sent a follow-up message to the group: "He accepted it. We're good to go." The wheels of their plan were turning, and the trap was set. Tonight would be the night everything changed.

As Lunar prepared for work that evening, he chose a bold and striking outfit. He slipped into a pink strappy top that clung perfectly to his toned upper body, leaving his shoulders and arms bare. The thin straps crisscrossed delicately over his skin, creating a look that was both alluring and fashionable. The pink hue of the top complemented his skin tone, enhancing the soft glow of his complexion, while the form-fitting design showcased his well-defined figure.

Paired with the strappy top was a matching pink short skirt that hugged his hips and emphasized the natural curve of his waist. The skirt was just the right length to highlight his long legs, adding to the overall eye-catching effect. Together, the outfit revealed much of his body without crossing into excessive territory, maintaining a seductive yet playful vibe.

To complete the look, Lunar applied makeup that further elevated his beauty. His lips were painted a glossy pink, matching his outfit, while his eyes were lined with precision, making them pop against the soft tones of his face. A light shimmer dusted his cheeks, catching the light as he moved. The pink theme tied everything together, making him look effortlessly captivating, embodying confidence and elegance.

In this ensemble, Lunar exuded charm, fully aware of the power he held in his appearance. As Lunar slips on his pink high heels, Jewel watches from the side, a knowing smile on his face. "Off to work already?" Jewel asks, his tone casual but observant. "Yeah. This client wants to meet earlier than usual," Lunar replies, standing up after securing the straps of his heels. The click of the heels against the floor adds to the aura of elegance Lunar carries, his pink-themed outfit perfectly complementing his sharp yet graceful movements.

Jewel nods, eyes briefly flickering to the sleek car keys in Lunar's hand. He still remembers the day Lunar brought home the Mercedes Maybach S-Class for the first time. It wasn't just any car— a luxury vehicle that exuded status and success. Jewel had been taken aback, but Lunar explained it as a gift from his boss, a reward for boosting the club's sales. As Lunar steps out, heading off to work, Jewel's thoughts shift. It's time for him to meet with the rest of the group and put the next part of their plan into action.

As Lunar arrived at the club, the familiar neon lights casting a soft glow over his flawless appearance, he was greeted by his boss, Nick, who stood near the entrance with a welcoming grin. "Hello, dear," Nick greeted, his voice smooth yet curious. "What brings you here this early?" Lunar, in his usual sassy tone, tossed his hair back with a smirk. "I've got a slot with someone," he replied, his strappy top shimmering under the club's lights, showing off his impeccable style. Nick raised an eyebrow and glanced at his watch, which read 8:00 p.m. "This early?" he questioned, his surprise evident. "I know, right? I don't get it either. Must be in some kind of hurry," Lunar responded, shrugging while still maintaining his playful sass. Nick chuckled, shaking his head. "Well, you always know how to make an entrance. Whoever it is, they're in for a treat." Lunar shot him a confident wink before heading inside, feeling the familiar pulse of the music and the attention already shifting toward him. 

Lunar made his way upstairs toward room 02, the designated meeting spot for his latest client. The hallway was dimly lit, the soft thrum of music from the club below vibrating through the walls. As he entered the room, he noticed it was still empty—the client hadn't arrived yet. He sighed, closing the door behind him as he moved to the bed. The room was modestly decorated, with soft lighting and sleek furniture, but all Lunar could focus on was getting this session over with.

He casually glanced at his reflection in the mirror, adjusting his pink strappy top and short skirt, making sure everything was perfect. He had no idea that in the hidden corners of the room, behind curtains and strategic shadows, Sky, Moon, Wai, and Jewel were all waiting, holding their breath in silence. Their plan was in motion, and Lunar was unknowingly playing right into their hands. Lunar sprawled himself across the bed, lying back with an air of ease as he waited for the client. A few minutes later, the door creaked open, and someone entered—a tall figure dressed in dark clothing and wearing a mask. Lunar sat up, smiling playfully as the client approached him. Without a word, he got up and locked the door, then turned back to the masked figure.

"Shy, aren't we?" Lunar teased, moving closer to the client, allowing his hands to trail along the person's arms, his usual seductive routine. The client's hands began to touch his body, and Lunar, ever the professional, allowed it to happen without flinching. He leaned in, preparing to kiss the client as part of the service, but then, something compelled him to remove the mask. His heart stopped when he saw the familiar face behind the mask. "Blue?" Lunar gasped, stepping back in shock, his mind spinning.

Before he could process what was happening, the sound of footsteps echoed through the room as Sky, Moon, Wai, and Jewel emerged from their hiding places, surrounding him. Lunar's eyes widened in disbelief as he realized that this wasn't just a routine booking—it was a carefully orchestrated trap. "What...what is this?" Lunar stammered, his usual confidence faltering as he looked around the room, confusion and betrayal evident in his eyes.

-☾-