Chapter one

CHAPTER 1

POV: Gabriel (Gaby)

I'm here, hanging on the pole dancing bar doing my usual show. The look of all these people on me gives me chills, but I ignore this feeling and finish my show. Unable to find a real job in a store or something, I had to set my sights on bars, at least they don't ask questions and hire you straight away. After our parents died in a fire, David, my little brother and I found ourselves on the street with nothing. We were able to find refuge in an orphanage. I have to find a way to guarantee the future for my little brother and me at all costs.

I'm only wearing a light shirt and boxers, the wandering hands of these perverts don't hesitate to touch my body everywhere, I grit my teeth to avoid saying insults because I know that if it gets back to Ismael's ears, I'm screwed. I feel my arm being pulled back, then I land on a man's thighs.

- Good evening my dear, how are you?

- I... I'm fine, thank you

- Tell me, would you like to have fun with me?

He pretends to ask for my consent when he doesn't care.

- Sir, if you want to have fun with someone, please approach the bartenders.

- This is way too much protocol

It is with dexterity that he places me astride his knees and without me being able to do anything, the man violently grabs my neck and kisses me forcefully, I feel his hand slide down my body to my boxers, he shifts them and violently inserts two fingers into my anus, I moan in pain in his mouth, it seems to please him since he moves his fingers with more ardor. The kiss lasted long enough for me to start running out of air, I was about to pass out from the lack of air when he ended the kiss. I was so out of it that I didn't hear Ishmael approach.

- Good evening sir

Ismael's voice brought me out of it, while talking to Ishmael, the man continued to push his fingers into me.

- Oh, good evening sir, who are you?

- My name is Ismael Scott, owner of this bar.

- Oh ok, and why is the owner of this bar coming to see me?

- Well my bar has a well-defined policy, my employees are allowed to have fun with a customer only if the latter has certified this to the bartenders. This is not to offend the customers but to make sure that they do their jobs properly before they can have fun.

- Ok ok I see, so that means that this little pervert did something stupid and he deserves a good spanking, because he literally jumped on me.

Hearing that, I wanted to retort but that's without counting on the man's fingers that started to move inside me making me moan preventing me from doing so. My boss's gaze darkened at these words, tonight I'm going to suffer that's for sure. Ismael and his stupid rule that says the customer is king, I can defend myself against that but for him I will always be wrong.

- Allow me sir to settle the score with this little slut

- Go ahead

Ismael yanked me sharply to get me off the man's knees. I fell violently to the ground, he grabbed my hair tightly and dragged me across the bar to one of the many rooms in it. When I realized where I was, fear quickly set in. We were in one of the punishment rooms, Ismael, this man completely terrifies me, from his height of 1m90 he has the build and the strength necessary to control us all and do what he wants with us.

- No....no...no...please master I didn't do anything, I swear please

- Tell me my little Gabriel, it's been a while since I had fun with you, I'm going to forget what you were doing with this man but you will still be punished because nothing guarantees me that you did your job well tonight to want to spread your legs all evening.