Mystical Thingamajigs

Sorry for the wait, I'm not very artistic and not many of you are still reading, but I thank all of you who voted anyway. Love you all, StarDoctor1012.
_____________________________
"What did you say? I'm a little deaf."

"Kendra, we all know this day has to come eventually. I mean honestly, who do you think killed your know-it- all father?"

"T-t-that was y-y-you? B-b-but why?" I stumbled.

Before he could answer, a very very bright light burst everywhere.

"Oi! If you think for a second, Gary Mallon, that you can mess with her you are very well mistaken!"

My thoughts then decided against me. Omg! Is that a British accent?!?! He looks like a god!!!! Is this gonna be a cliché where I fall in love with the bad guy or the hero? Either way these guys are so unrealistic!

Turns out, the hero was trying to talk to me.

"KENDRA! I'm not from Britain. And I'm not a god. This is real, I'm real, he's real. Get a grip!"

My heart stopped. I had just said that out loud. I'm going to die. Girl, you've lost your grip the second you laid eyes on him.

"Shut up, you stupid brain!" I whisper- yelled.

"What. Are. You. Talking. About?" Said 'Gary Mallon' aka Alonso.

To be continued.

I know, that long wait for a to be continued. But trust me this book is slowly going up-hill.