Wheres the Exit?

I awoke from my rather unpleasant unconcious state and i stared blankly at the bed spread in front of me

Shit! Oh no, Im still a virgin, did i do something wrong?! Oh come on, well dont come but ughhh! I was waiting!

I was torn from my thoughts when i saw a man walk in. Great. Confrontation time.

"Hello."

"Okay, listen buddy. I want you to know if we did some things, we can never talk about it, okay? Its just that that would've been my first and i cant-"

"Shut up. Okay? Listen to me carefully, i know you have a tendency to be a loud mouth and not listen so I know this is hard for you. We did NOT do anything and if anybody does do that with you i will indeed slit your f*cking throat, got that?"

I gulped. I have no recollection of this man, but hes not bad looking. Terrifying, but hella hot.

It all came back to me in a frantic rush. Shït... this was niether of the two men- er.. things- i had met... who was he?

"Sorry, how ruuudeee, princess, Im the real reason that 'villian that youll fall in love with' was after you. Im even worse. They call me Grimm. Xander Grimm. Real name but im powerful enough that you cant control me using it. As if you could guess I'll tell you, Im what they call death im not going to explain in extreme detail but i was paired with your dumbäss to be fůcking soulmates and let me tell you, Im changing that. This isnt going to be some cheesy romance novel. Im going to break out bonds, and I will kill you. Got it?"

I gapped... i know i just got threatened, but holy hell he's really hot. Sounds kinky. Mmmm imagine that- no! Kendra, no!

He stared at me blankly and stared me dead in the eyes. He had green eyes with blue tints and black rings around the iris. He looks like Jensen Ackles before he got dad bodied. Except with a paler skintone and tattoos up and down his back and torso all meaning something different.

While i was gawking, the unexpected happened.

He pushed me against a wall, and kissed me. I was confused, but something in me kissed back and he lifted me up, lips never leaving mine and i blushed hard. Oh my god.. i barely know him but this feels so right...

He whispered a series of curse words and dropped me like a potato and walked away.

Before he fully closed the door he said," take a shower, we have errands to run."

- Im back again!! Im so sorry! I got a crap tacular phone and was unable to update anything but now im back and while do more updates! Love you all!♡kit