𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐

Vijay took few more pictures of her. "pothum nga ethane photo...", kaveri is tired of posing already. He is capturing her like how parents take picture of their kid's 1st fancy dress competition.

"eru ma polam !", Vijay said taking another one.

"na poren neega vara venam",she walked away.

"cher cher va!!", Vijay chuckled as he took her hands in his and climbed down the stairs. They hoped on to the car and arrived at the destination. The ride was lovely with their usual banters and flirting.

They reached the destination and was welcomed by Naveen,

"deiiii! paravalayae vanthutta!"

"machaa romba panatha..thangachiku epdi function vachu erukum bothu na varama erupena?"

"romba thanks da vanthathuku..va ma kaveri ulla vagga rendu perum". The function was a modest affair, held in their old, traditional home. Yet, the venue was beautifully adorned with elegant touches, exuding a warm, welcoming ambiance. Only a few close family members were present, adding to the intimate nature of the gathering.

Later, Kaveri learned from Vijay that the parents-to-be had a love marriage, and not many relatives were aware of it

Later, Kaveri learned from Vijay that the parents-to-be had a love marriage, and not many relatives were aware of it. They preferred to keep it that way, cherishing the closeness and simplicity of their bond.Naveen asked them to follow him to the place where the function is gonna be held.

"anna unga wife ah na meet panalama?", Kaveri asked curiously looking at Naveen.

"ofc ma ! va na kotitu poren", he smiled walking forward.

"aenga intha gift ah vachukonga na poitu varen!", Vijay looked at his curious wife getting all giddy about meeting a pregnant woman.

"vaishuu yaru vanthu eruka paaru!", Naveen called his wife gaining attention. As soon as Kaveri heard the familiar name, she walked faster.

"yaaru da?", vaishu tilted her head to see who is here but to her surprise she saw the kind woman she encountered two days ago.

Kaveri is as surprised as vaishu is.

"kaaveriiiii"

"Vaishuuuuuu".

both woman squealed in surprise and happiness.

"enna neega already introduce agiteega pola?", Naveen asked them getting surprised as well.

"dei anaiku na sonen la park la kaveri nu oruthavagala pathen nu !"

"oh ama athu namma kaveri thana? kaveri Vijay oda wife ma!"

"Vijay anna-oda wife ah? paraaahh what a small world!! wait pannu apo Vijay anna num vanthu erukara?", she looked at kaveri expecting an answer. Kaveri nodded.

"ama vanthu erukan vaishu", Naveen said before kaveri.

"athu enna avaruku mattum evlo kavanippu.. na enga oruthi eruken enna yaarum kavanikalayae", she said teasing the couple.