CAUGHT

Hours later Hopper wakes up in a completely unfurnished white room with a large window she couldn't see through on one wall, she looks around dazed slowly realizing where she is.
In the room next door Mike is sitting in a room like Hoppers contemplating how to escape, sitting angrily in a corner and in the room on the floor. Mike grumbles and tears at the padded wall, a few rooms down Aaliyah is just waking up in a nice bed with toys and stuffed animals littering the floor a kids best dream Aaliyah sits up looking around amazed before her eyes land on 365 sitting in a corner with a pony, Aaliyah's eyes light up when she sees the pony. 
“Good morning sister” 365 calls to Aaliyah once he notices she awake.
“Im….not your sister…” Aaliyah says frightfully,
“oh that’s ok but I just thought since Mike didn't want you as his sister that-” 365 starts but Aaliyah cut him off with a shout,
“NO BUBBA LOVES ME” 365 smirks before speaking, “ok whatever you say sis but would he give you a pony?” 365 says bringing Aaliyah's attention back to the mini horse,
“well…no,” Aaliyah says, still sitting in the bed looking towards the mini horse with a pink mane and rainbow dyed tail.

                         With Hopper

Hopper has finally fully woke up and started a plan, on the other side of the window Jason is watching laughing to himself, before he could do anything he notices Hopper is standing directly in front of the glass staring. Jason feels a shiver down his spine he presses the intercom button and speaking into the mic,
“Hello little bunny wabbit” Jason says composing himself Hopper just stares blankly, it's all her plan she knows how to get under Jason's skin he’s impatient and if she waits long enough he’ll get bored.
“Well aren’t you going to yell, bang on the glass? Tear at the walls? Anything but stare” Jason says, already getting impatient. Hopper keeps staring her plan working already, Jason growls before walking away to talk with Mike when he gets to the window to look at Mike… no one… there's no one there?! Where could he have gone?

                        An Hour earlier

Mike had been pulling at the padded wall he had realized that the padding was deep enough for him to hide in it ‘comfortably’ and well, Mike had hid the extra padding moving it around making different lumps making it harder to tell exactly where he was in the wall, Mike had cut out a door like space that he held shut.

                                   Now
“HAS NO ONE BEEN WATCHING HIM?!” Jason shouts to his staff who were all eating quietly. Jason sighs annoyed and opens the large metal door into Mike's holding cell and just as Jason steps in Mike slips out shutting the door locking Jason inside, Jason quickly turns around pounding on the door. As Jason continues trying to get the attention of his staff Mike has transformed into a mouse and is now stealing a master key to every door in the facility he slowly sneaks around looking for his sister and mom, He ends up finding Hoppers room first, and Hopper is still staring at the window unmoved, Mike transforms back into a person unlocking and opening the door.
“Ma, come on” Mike whispers Hoppers head snaps in his direction as she jumps,
“What are you- how’d you get here?” Hopper snaps in a hiss
“Uhh, i planned…what were- know what nevermind let's go, we need to find Aaliyah” Mike says looking back making sure no one was coming before leading Hopper down the hall looking for Aaliyah's room.

                  With Aaliyah and 365

365 ended up winning Aaliyah over with the mini pony, Aaliyah approaches slowly and pets the pony unknowing to 365’s plan. Aaliyah ends up growing to like the 365 who he would present himself as, they play together, and just get to know each other better, 365 learning more about Aaliyah's shapeshifting power she shares with her mother and brother, and Aaliyah is just learning ‘facts’ about 365.
Hours later 365 had learned enough he needed to he signals to Jason to release the sleeping gas while Aaliyah gathers more toys to play with. He pulls out a gas mask and puts it on expecting the gas to be released, unknowing Jason had earlier been trapped in Mike's holding cell. Aaliyah turns around and sees 365 now standing wearing a gas mask, she drops the toys, her expression going concerned.
“What's that for?” Aaliyah askes looking up at 365.
“Oh um ...a new game called uhh monster yea” 365 says trying to stall till the sleeping gas he was oh so desperately waiting for.
“Monster?” Aaliyah asks, tilting her head.
“Oh uh yea when i have this mask on you have to run away and if i catch you you have to wear the mask and you are the monster” 365 says practically sweating behind the mask hoping Aaliyah doesn't catch him in the lie.
“Oh ok! 3 2 1 Go!” Aaliyah counts down before running to the opposite corner of the room giggling and expecting 365 to chase her, 365 slowly chases after (as you would playing tag with your little sibling) Aaliyah runs and giggles teasing at how slow 365 was until finally 365 gets mad and catches Aaliyah on accident.
“My turn!” Aaliyah shouts happily reaching for the mask, 365 sighs and hands her the mask before turning and running slowly Aaliyah chasing him just when the sleep gas is released, Aaliyah stops looking at the gas slowly coming out of the vents to look at 365 who's now passed out on the ground due to gas inhalation. Aaliyah just watches him before a look of high concern crosses her face she then runs towards 365 past him and to the mini pony who had also been affected by the gas she kneels down beside it petting it, and trying to soothe it just as Hopper and Mike enter.
“Aaliyah come on let's go” Mike says just loud enough for her to hear his shirt up over his mouth and nose so he wouldn’t inhale the gas that was still lingering in the air.
"B...b....but my pony" Aaliyah cry's, Mike gives in dragging the pony out of the room.
"There" Mike says tiredly as Hopper turns into a kangaroo putting the pony in her pouch.

BUM BUM BUM
I don't know why I but that but anyway that's all for chapter 3 🥴👍