Park Managers' Lunch

All of the park workers are outside. "Alright, listen up, something really big is really happening to me today. It might change my life forever, I won't bore you with the details, but you're gonna be unsupervised for a few hours, so do whatever you want for lunch." Benson said. Everyone gasps and begins talking to each other excitedly. "What was that?" Benson asked. "We didn't say anything." Mordecai said.

"Oh, okay. Huh. You gu..you guys were asking how..." Benson said. "Nope. Weren't asking you anything." Mordecai said. "Fine, I'll tell you. Gene has formerly invited me to a park managers' luncheon!" Benson said, (Y/n)'s eyes widen with worry. "Gene? As in Gene the rival park manager?" She asked worriedly. "Are you sure about this, Benson?" She asked. "Yeah, Gene sucks!" Rigby agreed. "That may be true, but I've never been invited and it is a huge honor, not to mention very exclusive." Benson said. "This sounds bad." Skips said. "I'm just gonna weigh in here for a second, this is a text book prank setup.

Invite 'em out, get 'em comfy, then BAM! Egg in the face, or pie in the face. Something ends up in someone's face, and it's usually not good." Muscle Man said. Everyone worriedly mumbles. "So you think I'm not good enough to be included. It has to be a prank!" Benson said. "What? No! that's not it at all Benson! It's not you we don't trust." (Y/n) said. "She's right, it's Gene." Pops said. "No, I get it, fine. I'm not a good enough manager to be recognized. I'm glad to have that cleared up! You guys enjoy your long lunch, and next time, don't pry into my private affairs!" He walks away and (Y/n) sighs. "So what are we gonna do about the lunch?" Skips asked.

"I was thinking pizza subs." Rigby said. "He means Benson's lunch, bro. Try to stay on the level." Muscle Man said, and (Y/n) snickers. "Well, I don't trust Gene, we gotta follow Benson." Mordecai said. "And then we're getting pizza subs." Rigby said, and (Y/n) rolls her eyes. "Let's keep that on the table, but first, rescuing Benson." Skips said. "Can we call it "Operation: Save Benson Before Getting Pizza Subs"?" Rigby asked. "Yeah, we'll vote on it in the car." Skips said. Hi-Five Ghost holds a green bug. (Y/n), Mordecai, Rigby and Muscle Man are raking leaves while Pops holds a bag of leaves open. (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby are whistling as they're raking, then Benson comes out of the house. "Aw, man, raking? I'd rather play video games." Mordecai said. "Yeah, or how about Punchies?" Rigby asked. "I prefer video games." (Y/n) said.

Benson glares at the three, then Mordecai nods at Pops, and he nods back at Mordecai and holds up the bag of leaves, he walks over to Benson and falls over, as the bag opens and leaves fall down. "Oh, I fell!" Pops said. "Augh! Leaves! I can't see!" He walks blindly, and (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby are there behind Benson's car, raking. "Wha.. What is happening?" Hi-Five Ghost throws the bug on Benson's back as it beeps. "Leaves in my mouth! Huh?" He sees (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby walking away.

"You're gonna rake up these leaves?" The wind blows the leaves, and the rake falls down. "Hmph." He drives to go the park managers' lunch as the gang follows Benson in Skips' van. "Is the bug picking up Benson's voice?" Skips asked. "I don't know. Let me check." Mordecai turns on the walkie talkie.

"So ridiculous, can't even rake properly. Well, at least the other managers can get a kick out of it. Benson, how was your day? Oh, it was fine, taught some slackers a thing or two about proper rake usage. That's great, you must be good at it judging from those four-arms. Oh, nah. I used to be a drummer, so, you know, it's part of the package deal, package set. No, wait, drum set! Ha! What's this on my... Ow! It's a hair. Ugh. It's so long. I knew I should've shaved this morning. Maybe, I can just pluck it out. Ah, it's bad for your pores."

Benson said. "This makes me feel uncomfortable." Fives said. "I'm not ready to know Benson like this." Pops said. Benson parks near the curb and climbs out. "Gah, 'bout six or one, half a dozen of the other, really." Gene sees Benson. "Hey hey! Benson's here, it's Benson, everybody!" Gene said. "Hey, Benson, good to see you, hello!" Another park manager said. "Hello, hi Benson, nice to meet you." Said another. "Haha, yeah, speaking of leaves, earlier today I was showing my workers how to pick up leaves, but, I was a drummer, so, you know." Benson said. "Yes, of course, Benson. Let's sit down, I hear their chicken and waffles are to die for!" Gene said, and (Y/n) glares at Gene.