I See Turtles

Eileen is telling (Y/n), Mordecai, Rigby and Anna about some turtles. "And that concludes my interpretive dance piece asking if you want to watch baby sea turtles hatch tonight at sunset." She said. "Whoa! Who can pass that up? I'm in!" Anna said. "If we're going to be at the beach, that means we can go camping!" Mordecai said. "Do you know what goes with camping and beaches? Buh-buh-buh-buh-bonfires!" Rigby said. "Sea Turtle Hatching Beach Bonfire Party!" Everyone said.

(Y/n), Mordecai, Rigby, Eileen, and Anna are in a car driving to the beach. "Where do we turn off next, Eileen?" Anna asked. "Hold on, let me check the directions!" She replied, while looking in her bag. "Hold on, let me check the directions!" She finds some trail mix. "Trail Mix? Oh no! This is my recreation bag! I left the directions in my school bag by mistake!" She said. Rigby takes the trail mix from Eileen. "Wump-wump!" He eats the trail mix, and (Y/n) giggles. "Remember Eileen, if we get lost, moss always grows on the south side of the tree!" Anna said. "North side. No worries, I know exactly where I left the directions." Eileen gets her phone and calls Sam. "Hey Sam, are you at home now?" (Y/n)'s and Rigby's faces look embarrassed. "Oh great! You see that bag on the counter?

It has directions to Sunset Cove in it." Eileen switches to Rigby's worried face. "Can you read them to me? Uh-huh! No, we already passed that! Slight right on left-hand road or-" Mordecai is annoyed. "Ugh! This is taking forever! Just put him on speaker!" He puts Sam on speaker and puts Eileen's phone next to Rigby. "Did you get that, Eileen? Eileen?" Sam asked. She isn't answering. "Eileen, are you there?" Sam asked. "Uhh, yeah. Yeah, I got it." Eileen said. "Oh Good. If you get lost, just remember, moss always grows on the south side of the tree!" Sam said.

"North side." Eileen said. "That's hilarious, Anna just said the same thing!" Mordecai said. "Wait, am I on speaker?" Sam asked. "I see the turn, no more directions, bye!" Rigby turns Eileen's phone off. They have arrived at Sunset Cove. "Welcome to Youth Topia!" Stan said. "Uh, thanks? Can we go through?" (Y/n) asked. "Your membership cards please!" Stan said. "Oh, no. We're not members, we just wanna go down to the beach and-" Mordecai said, and Stan gasps. "Non-members!" He shouted. "Who's a non-member, Stan? Is it these guys? This is a private spa! Get outta here, non-members!" A security guard said. "We just wanna have a Beach Bonfire Sea Turtle Hatching party!" Rigby said. "Aw! These simple non-members are kinda cute when they're mad!" The two employees laugh. "Come on, let's park more further down so we can hang at the beach." Anna drives away. "Did you hear them say all that stuff!?" He continues laughing.

The car parks at the beach, they get out some equipment and Rigby even gives (Y/n) a ride down to the beach on his back while laughing. "Here!" (Y/n) said, and Rigby fell over. "Can you believe it? Turtles for generations have been laying eggs in this sand!" She said. Rigby has some sand in his mouth, so he tries to yell. "These tents are pretty cool, when they're not smashed to bits!" Mordecai said.

"I know, right! Well I think it's about time we get our snack on!" Anna said. "I think Eileen's got some snacks in the cooler!" Mordecai said. "Nice!" Anna walks to the cooler and picks it up while (Y/n), Rigby and Eileen are picking up some wood. "Remember, only dry wood, Rigby!" (Y/n) said. "Dry-shmy, big diff!" Eileen sighs. "What's got you down? We're doing a turtle thing! Woo!" Rigby said. "It's just, I wish Sam could be here." She said.

"Why didn't you invite him?" (Y/n) instantly remembers. "Oh yeah-the whole Christmas kiss thing with me and Rigby..." she said. "I get why you don't like Sam Rigby, but Sam''s my friend. I don't know, I just wish we could all be friends." She said. (Y/n) and Rigby glance at each other with guilt. "We got wood! Huh!" (Y/n) throws it on the ground as the trio come back. "It's almost time for the turtles to hatch! We gotta find their nest!" Eileen said. "Uh, Rigby, I think you and I should get some more firewood. Come on." (Y/n) said. "But we just got some!" Rigby said. "Now!" (Y/n) said. Rigby stands up and grumbles. "Fine..." (Y/n) is walking with Rigby. "So it's like, I don't wanna put Eileen in this position, but I just can't stand to be around Sam right now!" Rigby said. "Yeah. But it doesn't change the fact that Sam and Eileen are still friends." (Y/n) said, and Rigby sighs. "I know, but after everything that's happened, I just..." Rigby said.