Men in Uniform

Huge Head is hiding in the bushes at the park. "You stole my name, Pops, and it won't be over until I get my revenge!" He chuckles evilly. The gang is sitting down while Benson is seen messing with some sweets. "Hey Benson, what's with the fancy spread?" Rigby asked. "Mr. Maellard said he needed to give an announcement this morning." Benson turns toward the others.

"You know, you all could learn a thing or two about boss appreciation..." he said. Suddenly, Mr. Maellard's limo crashes through the sweets and Mr. Maellard steps out of his limo. Benson sighs and facepalms. "Mr. Maellard! How nice of you to visit us today." He said. "No time for bollocking Benson. Take a seat." Benson does so. "As you are all aware: park attendance has been declining for years. With no visitors, I'm basically just paying you guys to babysit Pops at this point." Mr. Maellard said. "And they're doing a bang up job."

Pops said, and (Y/n) snickers. "With that in mind, I've decided to shut down the park." Everyone starts complaining, and (Y/n) freaks out. "WHAT?!" She shrieked, and everyone covers their ears from her loud outburst. "No visitors? Well, what about, uh, that guy?" Mordecai asked. Everyone looks at Huge Head. "Wait, not yet!" He said, and (Y/n) shivers.

"One ugly guy, plotting revenge on my son for the last four years isn't enough to keep the park open." Mr. Maellard said. "You better keep away from him you creepy old man!" (Y/n) shouted at Huge Head. "You guys all had a good run, but I'm afraid you're all fired. Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta go rig a yacht race." Mr. Maellard begins to walk back to his limo, and it begins to drive away. "Wait! Mr. Maellard! Mr. Maellard!" His limo stops as Benson holds onto the car door.

"Benson, get a hold of yourself." Mr. Maellard said. "Please, just give us one more shot. It's all I've got." Benson groans. "Uuuuugghh, oh geez. Look, it'll take a week for the paperwork to go through, but if you could get attendance up, I might reconsider." Benson grins. "But, I'm talking about real park visitors, not a bunch of weirdos hiding out in the bushes." Mr. Maellard replied. "Thank you Mr. Maellard!" Benson shouted, and his car window starts to close.

"Thank you so much!" Benson said. "One week Benson." Mr. Maellard's limo quickly drives away, causing Benson to lose his balance and fall on his back. "..Thank you Mr. Maellard." Benson said. Later Huge Head is still hiding in the bushes. "Not yet! Ho, ho, ho!" The gang is in Benson's office with a turnstile. "Maellard sent us this turnstile to keep tabs on our attendance. Ideas for bringing in more visitors? Anyone?" No one responses. Mordecai mumbles to himself and puts his hand over his shoulder. "Paddle boats?" He asked.

"Mordecai, do you have something you'd like to share?" Benson asked. "Yeah, if so, then please do." (Y/n) crosses her arms. "Oh, uh, I was just thinking that paddle boats are kind of lame, so maybe, if we could..." Mordecai said. "Woah! Let me stop you right there, 'cause I see where you're going and I like it!" Rigby said. "Battle boats!" The duo said. "What?" (Y/n) asked in pure confusion. "Like bumper cars, but on the high seas." Rigby said. "Slap small tires on the sides, get people lances for jousting." Mordecai said. "I don't think that's a good idea." Skips said. "I'm with Skips on this one." (Y/n) said. "Aw, what?! Come on, (Y/n)! As my girlfriend you're supposed to support me not drag me down." Rigby said. "I do support you, just not all of your ideas, Rigby." (Y/n) said. "Don't be so dramatic." She said.

"Hold on, you two. Now, obviously battle boats is a terrible idea. We all agree on that. But we've got just one week to save the park. So no idea, besides battle boats, is too stupid. Now, come on, let's get some visitors to the park!" Benson said. On Monday, Pops flies Carmenita with a banner that says "Visit the park!" In the sky, (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby are arrow sign holders holding up the signs that says "Park,"  and Benson and Skips sets up an air dancer that says "Park", but the tabber says "000", meaning they have no visitors. On Tuesday, (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby are at the Snack Bar, with Mordecai crossing out the "No" in the "No Refills" sign to make it say "Refills". On Wednesday, a ball pit is set up, and as a kid and his mom are walking towards the ball pit, Pops appears out of the balls,