Y/n's rage

Darkstar can be seen flying away from something. He looks around frantically as if searching for his pursuer.

Darkstar: I think I lost him

A car suddenly comes flying in his direction. Darkstar quickly blasts the vehicle destroying it. The force of the explosion knocking him out of the air. He struggled to get back on his feet but before he could he was grabbed by the helmet and tossed into the side of a building. His body slumped against the building as he was approached by an angry Y/n.

 His body slumped against the building as he was approached by an angry Y/n

Fury: Did you really think that you could out run me?

Darkstar: I-i don't understand I haven't done anything.

Fury: Sandra Tennyson was taken from my house exactly 6 hours 27 minutes and 59 seconds ago.

Darkstar: I don't know where she is.

Just then a news van pulls up behind them and will harangue along with his camara man step out.

Will: make sure you're getting all of this.

The camera man points his camera at Y/n and gives him a thumbs up.

Camera man: We're Live.

Y/n looks back at will and growls.

Will: We're live in downtown Bellwood where the menace known as Y/n Is tearing up the place.

Will: Get a close up, get a close up.

The camera takes a close up of Y/n's face. Which only got him more angry.

Fury: get that camera out of my face.

Camera man: sorry dude just doing my job I'm only a cameraman.

Y/n turns back to normal as the sound car could be heard coming they're way. Will along with his camara man got out of the as Y/n's car comes to a screeching stop in front of him. Y/n Hopped in his car drove away deciding to leave before he did anything drastic.

Will: There he goes fleeing the scene of the crime just like the criminal he is.

The camera man points the camera at the unconscious darkstar.