Chapter II: Victor Kavi Kimi

《 A/N: THIS IS STILL IN THE BIG ASS PALACE DW》☆

??? POV:
Oh goodness... I couldn't believe that today was already the day to meet her!! Melbourne has been on my mind for ages... ever since we had locked eyes at our first attending to a ball... A masquerade ball... even through that cold mask, I knew she was really the only one for me, I needed her, I craved her presence... yet she says awful things about herself, which are obviously not true, but in due time, she'd realize she was all wrong, and she'd trust me... but yet... I don't think she'd recognize me since I barely only made eye contact with her... but she'll get it soon...

I made my way through the maze of gorgeous flowers and roses... my footsteps were light... barely even making a sound against the grass floor... I peeked my head from a big rose bush to see her again... Melbourne Achinoam Fantine... looking as beautiful as ever... more than all this garden combined... I saw her approach the statue, which has been passed down to whoever owned the palace... the way she had looked at the engraved words of the statue...

It was like a calling for me...
Like she needed me to say
those words to her...

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
SHE SHOULD BE TERRIFIED...