Chapter 33

Demon hated it when women drool over him, he thought for a moment why Samara didn't drool over him ever once.

Nora immediately left the study. She could not deny that she was scared of him.

On the other hand, Samara was jealous when Demon called Nora to his study. She thought now he got interested in Nora also.

During dinner time, today Samara came to the dining room after so many days, otherwise, she used to have her dinner in her bedroom only.

But today she came to the dining room after Nora insisted on her so much. Nora did this so that she could spend more time in front of Demon.

Because Demon would always be on is study room or Samara's bedroom and she didn't had a reason everytime to enter both the places.

Samara was sitting next to Demon and as usual he was feeding her with his own hands, suddenly Nora came to serve food to Demon.

Demon waved at her to sit down and join them for dinner. Nora was so happy thinking that he got Demon's attention.

But little did she knew that Demon did that not for her but for his Samara. He thought that Samara would be happy to see Nora.

They had their dinner silently. After dinner, Demon went to his bedroom leaving Samara in her room.

Tonight Samara was not able to fall asleep, she thought that Demon was now interested in Nora and so he doesn't want to spend time with her anymore. She even though that he may be with Nora right now.

But she didn't have any right to stop him, she was just one of his bed warmers.

She started crying silently. She had tried to stop her heart from the beginning to love him but her heart didn't listen to her and now it is in pain.

She thought that he is a billionaire, he can get any girl he wants but she can not replace him with anyone else in her heart.

It was already late at night but Samara was still crying. She was unable to stop her tears, suddenly the door of her room
was opened from outside and Demon entered the room silently.

Samara was a little shocked to see him. Demon was also shocked to see her sitting on her bed and crying. He walked towards her and took her in his arms and asked hugging her tightly while wiping her tears away, " Pumpkin, why are you crying? And why are you not asleep yet? "

Samara started crying more hugging him. After some time she stopped crying and said in a very low voice, " Just a bad dream".

But suddenly something clicked in her mind and she asked, " What are you doing here".

Demon hesitated for a moment because he didn't want to lie to his Samara, so he said, " I come to check on you at this time everyday".

Samara could not deny that she felt touched. For a moment, she forgot all her resentments with him and hugged him tightly.

After so many days ahe hugged him and felt so comfortable and protected that she immediately dozed off forgetting all her worries.

Just in a few minutes, Demon felt her body relaxing in her arms. He smiled gently feeling happy that his Samara is accepting him again.

He gently made her lay on the bed and slept next to her holding her tightly but made a mental note of thanking Nora, as Samara started getting back to normal because of her.

After so many days they both slept very peacefully in each other's arms, unaware of the silent storm coming towards them.

........................................................................

A month passed, and Samara started talking a little but she still kept her distance from Demon even though they started sleeping in the same room.

Demon had to go on a business trip for a week. He didn't plan to take Jhon with him, he left Jhon behind to take care of Samara in his absence.

As Demon was going on the business trip tomorrow, Jhon told him, " Boss, I will need leave for a day".

Demon looked up at Jhon puzzled and asked, " Foe what? "

Jhon replied straight away, " I want to register my marriage with Jenny ".

Demon already knew that Jhon had feelings for Jenny and he had been trying to convince her and her parents for their marriage, so he smiled and positively nodded.

Jhon had already done the backend maths like convincing Jenny's parents and Jenny had to agree because her parents told her that they like Jhon and they want her to get married to him because they feel Jhon can give her a good life.

Poor Jenny didn't have any other option than marrying Jhon.

After getting Demon's permission, the next day Jhon picked Jenny from her home in the morning and they both went to register their marriage.

After getting the marriage certificate Jhon took Jenny to his house. He had bought a new house for her.

Although Jenny didn't like Jhon at first, but the way he was talking care of her, she could not deny that she could feel his love for her.

After showing their new house to Jenny, Jhon took her to a seven star hotel. He had booked a presidential suite for their first night.

After entering the room, Jenny was mesmerized by the beauty of the room.

When Jenny was busy adorning the room, Jhon came from behind and hugged her tightly and started kissing her neck gently.

Jenny had goosebumps all over her body from her touch. She had never been in a relationship with any guy before because Henry was very protective of Samara and Jenny was always with Samara so by default, no guy ahd the guts to approach them.

Jhon said in a husky voice in between his kisses, " Jenny, you can't imagine how much I love you ".

" I can't express how happy I am today. Thanks a lot for marrying me Jenny baby,
I can do anything for you ".

Jenny slowly turned in his embrace to face him and asked him, " You can really do anything for me? "

Jhon kissed her forehead and said, " Try me baby".

........................................................................

Please VOTE and COMMENT. Thank you.