Lost

Today is the race, and everyone came to the stadium to watch the race. McQueen's team wore headphones to contact him, Mater gave me a spare one but it was way too big for my head. The racers all charged up with Allinol, and prepared for the race. I just sat on a tire and watched the screen showing all the racers. There are Spain, Italy, America, France all around the world, then everyone went to their places. Then the light turned green and everyone started the car, and raced off at a high speed. I watch on the screen how McQueen was going, and so far McQueen is gaining ahead with Francesco.

I heard all the cars talking to their racer, my eyes left the screen as I looked down at my wrist which Rod the American car had snapped on me, and now I can't take it off. There is this green beeping light and I stared at it until I heard Mater start to give McQueen some tips, that Doc. Hudson taught him. That let him in first place, the Italian car starts to gain up and now they are on the rainbow bridge. The two were head to head and as soon as they crossed, Miguel Camino's engine started to have some issues. I didn't think much about it.

"What the.." Mater asked himself as he heard Holley's voice in his headphones. "Hey, you're the pretty lad I met!"

You perked up at the word "girlfriend." Holley is here? He then started to wander off, telling Ranger to stay as you chase after Mater. You called for him, but he was too busy talking to Holley or himself. Meanwhile McQueen was confused why Mater was yelling, but he ignored that, you followed him as he seems to drive aimlessly around, what is going on!?

----10 minute ago---

In a building two cars, Grem and Acer, the old looking modules that Y/n and Mater met were waiting to do something. They have a camera with them aiming at the race, the camera was the same one that McQueen almost died because he saw it. One had a headset as the other one watched. Then as the racers were passing the first round, they aimed it at Miguel the Spanish race car, and at that moment his engine busted. The two laughed evilly as Grem the orange car worked with the camera, he then saw Y/n sitting on a tire and Mater seeing what had happened.

"You gotta be kidding me!" Grem yelled, promoting Acer the green car ask what's going on. "It's those two that the American spy passed the device to!"

"And what about him?" Acer asked.

"They are in the PITS!" Grem yelled, and Acer went out to get Mater and Y/n out of the pits.

Holley and Finn were also in another building watching Y/n and Mater wondering what they were doing. Holley hacked into a camera to spy on the two until she noticed something. A Pacer crossed the race path and entered the pits side, Holley identified that car was the car from yesterday night. She matched the car to another picture that Finn took in the oil rig, and it was a 100% match. Finn asked if he was alone, which he doubted, Holley scanned the place and found a lot of the cars from the oil rigs are there also, and they are moving into Mater and Y/n.

"They are everywhere!" Holley shouted as she turned around and noticed Finn was gone, he contacted her form the communicator and told her to get the two out of the pits.

Finn was rushing as fast as he could to get to the pits, for some distraction.

---Present time---

Two cars were moving towards the back of McQueen's team pit, the garage door opened and instead of meeting Mater Acer and another car saw Finn, Alive!

"MCMISSILE? But you're dead!" Acer asked in shock thinking his mind's playing tricks.

"Then this shouldn't hurt at all." Finn said and shot the two with a fire hydrant blinding their sight, he ran as the two cars went after him.

A second door opened and now revealed Mater, Holley told him to bring Y/n along as well. Mater kept talking as Y/n followed.

"Mater, where are we going?!" Y/N asked the tow truck but it went to deaf ears.

Finn starts to fight off cars as more start to go towards Y/n and Maters direction. They came to a flower shop, and Mater asked Holley if she'd like flowers for their date. McQueen, who can still hear him, was confused and asked him to stop talking, and Holley just told him to keep moving knowing that Y/n would follow him.

"Stay outside, get it." Mater said, not knowing those words would mess McQueen up badly in the race.

A red car spotted them and was about to attack when the flower shop vending machine somehow tipped over, trapping the red car from moving farther. Also waking up the owner, who thought the red car was messing up his shop. Two more small cars came out at such speed and angrily started to move towards the red car. The vending machine tipping over was caused by Finn, as he dropped down with grappling hooks. He suddenly crashed purposely into another car, pushing him back and then being hit by another. He was pinned by both sides as a third car hit him in the back, Acer was in front of him as he held a flamethrower.

"This time I am making sure you are going to stay dead!" He put his protective gear on.

By that time Mater saw the ruckus and started to head towards that as Holley tried to tell him not to, Y/n followed behind. The two saw Finn jumping onto two older model cars as the car behind him ran forward and crashed into Acer throwing the two up. Mater thought they were performing a Karate show, but Y/n found it strange. The fight continued as Finn took care of the other two cars, crushing them. By the time the fight "show" was over, Francessco won the race and McQueen was placed in 2nd.

"Hey, can I get your autograph?" Mater asked Finn, the British car got a good look at Mater and Y/N, also snapping a picture of Y/n.

Y/n sense something weird was going on, but their sight was blocked when multiple cars drove in front of him. Mater was distracted as all the cars looked at Y/n. Soon they headed back as Finn suddenly disappeared. McQueen was not happy, he wanted to have a talk with Mater and he also noticed that Y/n was also gone with Mater. While cars were talking to the first place winner McQueen spotted Mater and Y/n going back to the pit. McQueen snuck out of the platform and met up with the missing Tow Truck and Human.

"MATER!" McQueen yelled, "Mater why were you shouting at me during the race?"

"Hey McQueen...Wait, you thought I was talking to you?" At first the tow truck found it funny as he explained everything, but then he got serious, realizing something.

"We didn't mess you up did we?" Y/n asked

"I lost the race because of you two!" McQueen yelled, Mater and Y/n tried to apologize but McQueen wasn't done. "Flame thrower, Imaginary girlfriend? This is exactly why I don't bring you any of my races, you always screw it up somehow!?"

"Can we talk to someone and redo the race?" Y/n said.

"I-I can help you get back to the race, I'll ask the host and maybe-" Mater didn't get to finish.

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!" McQueen shouted at the Tow Truck "I DON'T WANT YOUR GUY'S HELP!"

Mater was hurt and Y/n placed their hands on Mater's door as McQueen told them to go home driving away. Y/N calmed the Tow Truck, as they are going back to RadiatorSpring and not messing McQueen up anymore.