Chapter Four

Harry laughed,"No not that one."

Louis held up the spatula in his hand. "You said to bring you the black spatula. This is a black spatula. If you don't like the spatula I'm bringing you, then get it yourself." Louis tossed the spatula onto the island counter and plopped down in one of the stools. "Well," Louis dragged out the word looking at Harry expectantly.

Harry just shook his head with a smile on his face. He walked over to the drawer and grabbed the black spatula with slits in it. "The one you tried to give me didn't have slits in it." Harry said returning back to cooking.

"You didn't ask for a black spatula with slits!" Louis exclaimed throwing up his hands.

"Yeah I actually did, you just weren't listening." Harry tried to hide the smile on his face with his back turned to Louis and his attention aimed at the concoction he was making in the skillet.

"Well, then maybe you shouldn't have been kissing me when you told me." Louis grumbled.

"Fine, no more kisses for Lou." Harry sang.

"Hey wait a minute." Louis stood up and walked up behind Harry, wrapping his arms around Harry's torso. "I like your kisses."

Harry turned just long enough to place a kiss on Louis' head.

Louis pinched Harry's side. "Kiss me you fool."

Harry turned around with a pout. "Hey, that's my line."

Louis pulled Harry down and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around Harry's neck.

They continued to kiss until the smoke alarm started beeping. Harry pulled away and groaned.

"Hmm looks like no more kisses for you. You seem to burn things when we're kissing and that's dangerous, especially with Emily here. You should really take care of that." Louis said before walking into the nursery where Emily was crying thanks to the shrill shriek of the alarm.

"Can you at least turn the smoke alarm off?" Harry yelled as he pulled the skillet from the stove and turned the burner off.

Harry set the skillet down on a pot holder on the counter. He ran his hands through his hair pulling at the roots. "How does Chinese sound?" Harry yelled down the hall.

"Sounds very cliche," Louis yelled in response.

Harry reached up and grabbed the alarm and removed the batteries. Harry set the batteries and the alarm on the table before walking down the hall to Emily and his lovely annoying smart arse husband.

***

"I love you." Harry looked at Louis and then back to Emily. "Both of you so much."

Louis smiled before grabbing the plate from Harry's hands and setting it on the end table. Harry watched Louis as he moved closer to Harry. Louis grabbed Harry's arm and lifting it before crawling into Harry's lap. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis.

"I love both of you too." Louis looked Harry in the eyes before saying,"So much."

Harry just smiled.

"Oh! She almost did it! Did you see that?" Harry beamed as Emily wobbled side to side on her back.

Louis laughed at Harry as Emily turned her head to look at Harry. "You're distracting her, love."

"Are you your daddie's little baby girl?" Harry cooed as Emily smiled up at him. "Do you think she will come over to me if I start calling her name?"

"Harry she's a baby, not a dog. And she can't even roll over yet." Louis scoffed in humor.

Harry rolled his eyes,"I know that. I was just thinking maybe she needs a little motivation to start rolling."