(Part 8) assembly, ability?

Russia was just in his room, he was basically doing some advanced reading for his science class. He started to zone out, the words in his book started to blur in his vision, but his daze was broken by a few knocks on his door. He got up from his chair and lazily walked over to the door, fully expecting it to be China. As he opened the door, he was greeted with a surprise visit from his father "Hey son, how was the first day of school?" the man asked gently, which caught Russia off guard since he wasnt used to that tone his father used on him "It was fine.." he replied, opening the door wider to invite the other in but he just declined "China told me you got into a fight at school today" His father stated, waiting for confirmation, although his expression wasn't concerned, it was basically saying 'don't even try to lie to me'.
"Uhm it wasn't really a fight, the other kid was probably in a bad mood anyway" Russia replied awkwardly "As long as you're not hurt." "Good night Russia," He said, patting the younger boy on the shoulder before leaving. That interaction left the boy confused, he just let out a sigh and shut the door behind him, going back to his desk. He opened his phone to scroll on social media for a while, he didn't really have many friends on there, not like he had friends in real life anyway. He checked his inbox since he got the ever so rare notification, it was two separate invites to the class group chat and the school group chat, he hesitated to join either of them but eventually just accepted it.

3rd person (america's side):

As America was walking back to his house, he felt guilty about how he treated Russia earlier but his thoughts always led back to what North Korea said.

He pushed open his house doors, being greeted by the warm smell of his mom's cooking. It was late since he had gone somewhere with his friends before coming back home, no wonder why his mom started preparing dinner. "Ô mon fils ! Tu es à la maison juste à temps pour le dîner" (Oh my son! You're home just in time for dinner) She said, placing down a small serving pot of soup on the table "Come take a seat chérie" She invited America, pulling back the chair on his usual spot. "Hey maman, need any help?" He asked placing his school bag down on the couch. "Just call your siblings and your father for me, sweetie" She replied sweetly "On it!" America went up the stairs and knocked on each door "Its dinner time monkeys!" he yelled, the whole household being able to hear him crystal clear even through the thick walls and doors. France let out a chuckle at America's antics as he heard footsteps rushing down the stairs followed by another pair of angry footsteps "STOP YELING SO GODDAMN LOUD" The angry Canadian yelled, chasing America down the stairs. Australia followed behind with an actual monkey "You're so offensive to Oscar, America" He said, petting the monkey. America immediately bursted out laughing "AHAHA AUSTRALIA I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD A TRIPLET! HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE YOU TOO!" He joked, unable to contain his laughter, hiding behind his mom for protection "YOU STUPID LITTLE CU-" Australia was going to yell at America but cut himself off before he could finish.

"Bloody hell, you people can't spend two minutes in the same house without yelling" Britain commented as he sat down on his usual spot, sick and tired of their antics.

New Zealand soon came down with a somewhat pissed-off expression as she sat down

"Awhh what's wrong Kiwi?" America asked, teasing but also with a slight concern as he sat down

"YOU'RE LOUD BUTT WOKE ME UP" She snapped, looking at America like she would snap his neck apart

"You're a mean woman" He slumped down as he began eating.

Time skip -

After America ate breakfast and got ready for school, he and his siblings headed outside and waited for the bus to arrive. Soon enough China, Russia, and his siblings headed to the same bus stop. Ukraine immediately perked up at the sight of Canada. "Canada!" she yelled, running towards the tall man, who was also very happy to see her "Well good morning to you too!" he greeted cheerfully as Ukraine wrapped her arms around the tree of a man. China was just yapping to Russia about something, even if Russia had some earphones in, he was still listening. America saw the two approaching and his mood instantly went down 'GREAT. Just great' he thought to himself, rolling his eyes.

The bus finally arrived, America immediately rushed into the bus, reserving his usual spot by the window, he placed his backpack on the seat next to him to reserve a spot for his friend.