Getting ready for school

Part 7
No ones POV

"Excuse me." Russia said, getting up from his seat, his plate of food was barely touched. "Russia, meet me in my office at 9 o' clock sharp." Soviet instructed strictly, he didn't respond back and just exited the dining area. They weren't surprised since Russia wouldn't eat dinner that much but of course China and his siblings were still concerned with his well-being.

As soon as Russia got to his room he immediately slammed the door shut behind him, locking the door so he wouldn't be disturbed. He slid his body down to the floor, resting his head on the door just staring out of the window, spacing out in his dark room. Only the moonlight illuminated the room. Soon enough a few light knocks could be heard behind him, he knew it was China because he was the one who mostly checked up on him but on some rare occasion it would be his siblings. Russia stood up, pulling out his phone to check the time for a split second and he opened the door "What is it China?" He asked as the other stood in front of him "Can I come in?" China asked with a little smile "You have 5 minutes before I have to go to my father." He opened the door wider to let China in "I know" the red country entered and flopped on the bed "You know it's not good to be skipping meals" He said, laying down staring up at the white ceiling of the room, it was still dark but the moon was bright tonight. "I do not skip meals, I just didn't have an appetite." Russia replied unfazed by this conversation "Of course you didn't, you always don't have an appetite.." He frowned "You're wasting your time, you have 3 minutes left." Russia warned, checking the clock on the wall "I know, and I'm well aware there's no convincing you to eat a full meal so can I just stay here till you come back?" "You know you have your own room here right." Russia responded, his brow slightly raised with his arms crossed "Haha I know, your dad loves me, I'm basically his favorite son, Belarus is his favorite child. Your room is just cozy" China chuckled, Russia slightly frowned at the mention of favoritism but the frown was barely visible "Yeah go ahead, I'm going to go now, I'll be back." Russia left the room, leaving China alone.

Russia made his way to his father's office, he walked at a slow pace through the long empty corridors, his hands in the pockets of his pants just lost in thought. He eventually arrived at the door of the office at 9 o' clock sharp, just as his father instructed, he knocked on the door a few times before entering. "On time, good. Take a seat." Soviet spoke, his office was also dark, just a lamp by the edge of the desk lit up the room, Russia took a seat at the other side of the desk, facing his father. "Let's not prolong this further since we both have things to do. Basically you're aware that you are going to school purely for a mission, correct?" Russia just nodded in response "Well that mission is canceled, I have no use for their family anymore. But you are still going to school like your siblings, of course I still have the same expectation for you in your academics." Soviet said strictly, but that was his usual tone when talking to Russia at least so he wasn't fazed by it. Soviet handed him a small envelope "This is your ID, theres a thousand dollars loaded into it for your school lunch and expenses at school." Russia took the ID "Thanks father." "Mhm anyway go to sleep already you have to wake up early, also China can ride along with you if he wants." He said to his son dismissing him  "yeah okay" He got up from his seat to exit the office but got stopped by a hand on his shoulder "Uh by the way, good luck tomorrow and good night son" Soviet said with a softer tone, patting him on the back a bit "Thanks.. Father, good night." He responded, opening the door and leaving the office.

Once he was out of the office, he thought back to the interaction he just had with his father, which was a bit awkward and unusual but he just made his way back to his room. He opened the door to his room, forgetting China was in his room, he let out a small 'oh' "Hey Russia! Your back" China got up from the bed "My da- Father said you could catch a ride with me tomorrow." Russia said, he just stood by the doorway, waiting for China to exit "Tell your dad thanks! Night Rus!" He said giving Russia a pat on the shoulder before leaving the room. The door shut behind Russia, he changed into some black shorts and a normal white shirt, he brushed his teeth and fell asleep on his bed.

"AH SHIT!" The stripped country yelled out, he noticed he woke up late "oh..." turns out he woke up an hour before his alarm sounded. 'might as well just wake up already' he thought, rolling out of bed. Lazily walking over to his bathroom, brushing his teeth, combing his white hair with hints of blue and red. "America wake- oh your awake!" Canada, his younger brother said through a small crack of the door "Yeah surprising, now go away i'm gonna dress up" America shooed his brother away. He put on some loose jeans with a white shirt, and he got his light brown jacket and went downstairs. Once he got downstairs his father had already left, his mother was making breakfast and Canada was already at the table waiting on his phone "Oh mon cheri! You're awake early, come sit down and have breakfast" France said placing down a few plates, each holding bacon, eggs, and two pancakes "Morning mom" America sat down and start eating. Soon enough the twins got down, each dressed up for school already and they all ate breakfast. After a while all the siblings finished eating breakfast and headed out to go to school. "Bye mom" America waved goodbye while the other three followed behind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1062

im back! to post 2 chapters then dip but dw ill be back in like 5 months! And ill post 1k+ words per chapter now