Chapter 1

JADE----------- up above or on your side where ever it on your screen

Jade's POV

"JADE!!! SAPPHIRE!!! WAKE YOUR ASSES UP!!!" my ma screamed. Sweet baby Jesus that woman has lungs. I'm surprised that the window hasn't shattered yet. I let out a groan before rolling myself out of my bed.

"SAPPH!" I yelled out to my twinsie. "I'LL GET UP IF YOU DO!" she yelled back at me already knowing I was going to ask her that. "1" I yelled. "2" she yelled back. "JUST GET YOUR ASSES UP" my brothers, Joe and Jeremiah, yelled. "SHUT UP!" we yelled back. "STOP ALL OF THIS YELLING" my ma screamed at all of us. I let out a giggle at how crazy this house is in the morning. No one in this family is a morning person.

I huffed out a breath as I pushed myself up and walked over to my bathroom to get ready for school. After finishing up my routine I walked over to my huge walk-in closet and picked out my clothes for the day.

I walked back to my bathroom to do my make-up which is only mascara and eyeliner and then just ruffled my short curly hair. One of the benefits of short hair is that you don't need to do much to it for it to look perfect like mine.

I walked out of my room at the same time that Sapph walked out of her which is right next to mine. "Ready for today?" she asked me. I simply scoffed at her and walked away to the kitchen. I heard her laughter as she followed me to the delicious smell of my ma making pancakes. "Morning ma. Morning daddy" I greeted my parents. My ma was making pancakes and daddy was sitting at the table looking over some paper with his usual cup of coffee next to him.

"Morning" ma chirped as daddy grumbled something under his breath. Again I repeat nobody is a morning person. The only reason ma was happy is because she always wakes up early so she was able to get use to the morning already.

"I smell food" Jeremiah, my older brother, sang as he came into the kitchen. "Back away from the pancakes Jerm" I warned pointing my finger at him. "You can't stop me and you know it" he declared holding up a fork in front of him. "Here we go" Joe, my oldest brother, grumbled as he took a seat at the table. "Oh but I can dear brother of mine" I said smugly holding up a knife. "Nice choice of weapon" he smirked. "Don't you dare" ma warned us but it was too late. We both threw the utensils at each other.

"I win" I cheered as I reached the plates of pancakes first. "That ain't fair!! Pops always train you with knives making it your specialty" he pouted. I simply stuck my tongue out at him and started to eat my delicious pancakes.

"Are you excited?" ma asked me with a huge smile on her face. "YES" "no" I giggled out as daddy mumbled.

I'm moving out today since I will be going to college tomorrow, so daddy got me an apartment because he didn't want me to be living in the dorms. Daddy can be a little protective since being a big successful jeweler can come with come with some enemies. Well also along with daddy's side job. That's why I'm well trained with handling some weapons and can kick ass without a sweat.

Another reason that he got me my own place is so that instead of being at the dorms and possibly getting distracted, he wants me to have my own place so that I can focus on school and not stupid idiots.

When I finished eating I ran upstairs so that I can finish and pack up the rest of my stuff. Sapph later came up so that she could help pack up some of my stuff. I tried to get her to leave with me but she didn't want to since she will be going to another college. I think the real reason is because she wants to stay here with her beloved boyfriend, Jeremiah. Honestly I have no idea what she sees in that bafoon.

Before you guys get the wrong idea let me clarify the fact that Jerm isn't my blood brother. Jerm and Joe have been best friends since the dinosaur age and due to certain circumstances Jerm came to live with us. I have always seen Jerm as a brother to me but obviously Sapph never did.