"Hate"(4)

𝗬/𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃 :-
I opened my eyes slowly realising I was in the institute's infirmary. My body was aching so much like someone had crushed it between the walls.. I looked around and to my surprise I saw alec sleeping at the infirmary's couch which was right beside me. I tried to stand up quietly so I didn't wake up alec but failed to stand up and as my hand touched the vase which was on the table causing it to fall . I heard alec groaned as he opened his eyes. "Y/n -- are u ok" He asked as he come closer. I saw worry in his eyes which was a surprise for me. " Yeah I am fine just my body is a bit aching nothing else"I gave him a faint smile.. He nodded.
The door opens revealing jace, izzy and clary. "Thank god u are safe " Izzy said as she hugged me " Thank you for saving my life " I said as I looked at them . "No thanks to u because of u we finally found the mortal cup " Jace said as I smiled at them.. " I think I need to go . My friends would be worried about me "I said and was about to go but alec stopped me " U are not safe outside and Valentine's men already saw u and they can use it to threaten us " . He said making me look at them worriedly " But I can't leave my job and what will I say to my family and friends " I asked while looking down at the floor thinking about the danger I am in it right now . " Look y/n I know this job is important for u but u are not safe and if Valentine found about your family and friends then you'll put them in danger too. "I widened my eyes as I didn't think that way. " Take a leave from ur job till we get the solution of this Valentine's problem " Clary said as I nodded in agreement.. " Let me show u your room " Izzy said as she linked her hand with mine and dragged me with her. After crossing the hallway we finally reached there "so this is your room and right beside your is alec's " She said and we entered into the room and it was a big room at least it was bigger than the room I have in my apartment. " I've already got your clothes here change it and take rest and dinner will be at 8 . If u need anything feel free to ask me okey " She said while giving her sweetest smile. I hugged her and said " Thank you so much Izzy " I said as we pulled out the hug.. She smiled and left..
After she left I lay down on bed thinking about my life.. Soon I drifted to sleep...

𝟮 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 :-

I woke up and sat on the bed.. I looked at the and it was 7.45 pm. I got up and went to the washroom. I took a quick shower and got out.. I wore a simple oversized hoddie and a baggy pants.. I left the room and start walking towrds the dining hall. I entered the dinning hall and i saw four of them sitting there already ready to eat. Clary saw me and give a wave I go to them as I sat beside Izzy. " Hey guys " I smiled as everyone gave me a smile except alec.. He is not in his good mood I guess. I started eating while talking with each other on random topics. But I can feel alec's stare . "Hey since u are here I need u to learn self-defense so that u could protect yourself " Jace said as I smiled but soon it disappeared when he said " Alec would help u in your training" "Shit I have to train with this glacier boy" I mumbled to myself. " Did u say something " Jace asked me " No I said it would be great " I gave him fake smile .
While we were chatting I saw alec stand up and start going somewhere but stopped and looked at me and said " Meet me at the training room at 9 am Tomorrow " He said and left. After 10 min we all said good night to each other and left for our room as it was a very tiering day..

𝟴.𝟰𝟱 𝗮𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴:-
"ALARM RINGING" I groaned as I woke up " Shit this alarm will never let me sleep peacefully " I cursed  as I swipe it up .. I opened my eyes and saw the time I winded my eyes as got up hurriedly and jumped out of the bed "fuck ---- now that iceberg will kill me for sure" I cursed as I quickly went to towerd bathroom and took a quick shower.. I come out of the bathroom and wore the training dress Izzy gave me last night.. I quickly wore it and started running towards the training room praying that alec won't be there yet... After I reached there I saw an angery alec standing there.. He was very mad . I cursed myself as I entered " I am really sorry alec I won'-- " I said but was cut in between " Took the seraph blade" He said coldy.. I nooded and took the seraph blade thanking God that he didn't scold me..
After 1 hour :-
We both were sweating and breathing heavily.. I didn't know I would be this good with weapons and alec was also amused . " I did good right " I asked alec with raising my eye brow " I don't wanna admit it but yeah u did pretty well . He said with straight face.. " That's all for today we will countiue this tomorrow " He said as I nooded making my way to put the seraph blade on the weapon rack but I tripped making me fall on alec and we both lost balance and fall down on the ground and our lips met with each other. Both our eyes widened.. Before I can process alec pushed me to the other side very hard " Ouch--- what the hell " I said Angreyliy as we both got up. " I didn't do it intentionally okay" I said as I was trying to defend myself. He shot a death glare at me and said " Don't u dare tell this to anyone mundane or else I will end u " He said furiously and left the room. I don't know why I was feeling very hurt by his word . " I hate u Alexander Gideon lightwood "

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍..........................