Step on me

Word count:1523When you heard his voice you rolled your eyes

Word count:1523
When you heard his voice you rolled your eyes. What a fucking cock block.

"Hello." His soft, sweet voice came through the receiver. "Hey Pagey." You sighed. It wasn't like you didn't want to talk to him. But you were kinda trying to do something.

"I can't believe I forgot to invite you to this gig I have tomorrow-" you interrupted him, "I'll be there I already got invited. Thanks though Pagey."  He stuttered as if shocked. "Was it Robert?! I swear I don't think he can keep his dick in his pants. Whenever I'm not keeping 100% attention on him he goes off with some bird." He sounded exasperated. "What?! No I haven't even met Robert. It was actually Jonsey."

When he heard you say his name he came behind you and gently took the receiver. "Hey Jimmy," he paused and said with indignation, "What?-No I didn't- Yeah it's late- well we were working on project- okay- yeah I'll tell her, bye Jim."

He put the receiver down. You looked at him as if you were studying him. "What was all that about?" You asked giggling at him. He walked over to you smiling at you warmly. He reached out and grabbed your waist and pulled you in. You suddenly got that feeling of heat focusing in between your legs, as your mind wandered. "Jimmy was just being Jimmy, I'm sure you know what I mean.

You giggled. Because even after all these years of knowing him it still baffled you how a person with such a small, innocent, sweet, and delicate voice and demeanor, could be so naughty.
"Well I'm glad you set him straight." You said playfully punching his arm. "He wanted me to tell that he will wait by the door until the gig starts so can let in backstage." He told you.

You pulled away and without saying anything you sped up the stairs. He silently followed. You went into the darkroom to retrieve the photo. When you exited the room you were met with Jonsey leaning against the wall in the hallway next to your room. You looked at the photo. And you couldn't believe how good you looked. The dress was tight and showing your curves, and the way were laying down made you look angelic. It was the best photo of you.

"Look, the photo is ready." You handed the photo over. He stared at it for a full 10 seconds without saying anything. "Y/N if you want this photo darling. I think you might have to pry it out of my dead hands." Shocked you laughed, "What? Why?" You asked amused. "I just don't think I could bear to part with it." He said not lifting his eyes from the photo. "Give it here." You said playfully. Holding out your hand. "Why?" He said looking down at you. He held the photo above his head. "I just want to put it away." You said truthfully. "Alright go on then."

You went into your room and put it in a square canvas box you had sitting on your vanity. "How come your spare bedroom doesn't have a bed in it?" You had hoped he wouldn't say anything, instead just spend the night next to you. "Oh I haven't had the time to buy the bed yet, I moved in 3 months ago. I guess I've gotten too busy." You replied.