love is only sleeping

Word count: 1136

Word count: 1136

You held her hands as June finished her explanation of how she met robert. She told you how every time they had tried to make it work it just didn't. Breaking down in the hall and shaking, as she told you how he was her first time. You had never seen June like this. It kinda scared you. It told you just how serious this was.

"Mabye you could stay the night okay hun? Let's talk." You suggested wiping her tear.
"Yeah. I need this. Thank you y/n." She reached out and hugged you. You had never been the strong friend.

"Stay here I'm gonna go talk to Jonesy I'll be right back." You left the hall and approached him. He was right where you left him. The others had gone back to mulling around the room waiting for their ride.

"Is everything alright love?" Grabbing your waist and looking you in the eyes.
"Um here." You handed him a paper with your number.
"I have to take June back to my house she's gonna stay the night. Can you call me?"

"Of course! I'll call you any time love." He nodded smiling bright. You passionately kissed the man you couldn't help but want to touch. Getting carried away, you wrapped a leg around him. He squeezed your ass, startled you pulled away. He had always seemed so innocent to you.

"Bye!" You waved shouting back at him and blowing a kiss. A warm feeling spread through you, excited to speak to him. Even if was only on the phone.

Grabbing Junes hand and walking out of the venue. The two of you started talking of the absolutely electric atmosphere. June was beaming at you as you told her that Jonesy let you sit on his lap and cuddle you.
"What? Oh my god. These are the things you tell your grandchildren ya know?" Leaning over the armrest and taking the lighter from your lap. Laughing as you pulled into the driveway.

Opening the door you looked at the grandfather clock in front next to the mirror. It was 10:47.
June opened your ice box and grabbed some ice cream and sat on the bean bag. That was the seat Jimmy always sat in. How come he kept popping into your mind when all you wanted to do was forget about him.

Both of you ended up sitting on the orange shag carpet crying as you talked about the evening. Talking about how June still loved Robert and wondered if he loved her as well.

As you started to sob over how Jimmy feels about you. Getting to how he was lustfully looking at you earlier. The phone rang.

"Oh, it's Jonsey." Releasing Junes hands, wiping your tears and getting up from the floor. You picked up the receiver .

"Hello love." Smiling the tears began to roll down your cheeks but this time with joy.
"Hello darling." Smiling a mile wide.
"It was hard to see my sweet so uncomfortable earlier, it really broke my heart. Are you better now at least?"

He touched somewhere inside you that no one else did. He was the sweetest guy you had ever met. There was something oddly innocent about his demeanor. Nevertheless you didn't doubt he could get it up.
"Yes I feel loads better. Listen I'll feel guilty if I don't tell you." Wanting to tell him about Jimmy you confessed.
"You know that outfit I wore today?" Twirling the phone cord around your finger.
"Yes, it was a little risky, but you looked absolutely delicious" a little startled that he called you delicious.
"Jimmy looked at me in a way he never had before. In a way that I never have never wanted him too. I was just a little shaken because now I don't know how to approach him anymore."
A moment of silence followed.

"He had been acting strangely towards me tonight as well. Distancing himself from me almost. Has he ever shown this side of him before?" June was listening to you from across the room.
Asking him"No thats why it shook me up so much. Do you think he's mad we are together or something?" You looked at June.

"If he is screw him, he had enough time to come on to you. But now that you're with me he wants you. I don't think so. It's not fair, not fair to you or me. I wouldn't worry about Jim, sweets." A sudden annoyance had tinged his voice. You knew he wasn't annoyed at you. Just with the situation.

"You're right, yes." You replied shakily.
"We have to do one tour in America because Jimmy owes the record company one. We leave In two days. Would like to come with me?" Without question of course you would, why did he even ask.
"Yes, Yes of course." You were practically shouting. June flinched and sat up with anticipation.

"I wish could be with you tonight. Holding on to you. Watch as you drift off to sleep. Last night I had to restrain myself so much. I wanted to kiss you everywhere. I didn't sleep for so long but i think it was worth it." His confession made your stomach flutter and your mind wander. "Tonight sitting in that chair it was so hard to keep my cool. You affect me so much. I've only ever been with one girl, and she never affected me like this." You could just tell his face was red by hear his tone. Deciding to tease him you said seductively, "If I effected you like that, when I was next to you I can't imagine what will happen when I'm on top of you. Good night darling." You didn't let him answer. You hung the receiver up and walked over to June with the widest smile in the world. Feeling like you had the edge on him.

June went into the bathroom to change into an extra nighty. You couldn't help thinking about how last night Jonsey was in your bed next to you. His hot body was lying in your bed.

Grabbing the pillow he used and the shirt he slept in. You just wanted a to catch a smell of him. Hoping to feel his warmth. You took your nightgown off and put the shirt on. The scent of vanilla and sandalwood on them. Your eyes almost rolled into the back of your head as last nights fantasy started running through your mind again. The way he had grabbed you, and pulled you on top of him. His soft tongue mingling with yours. June interrupted entering the room.
You hugged her telling her everything would sort itself out way out. Hugging the pillow with your legs as you drifted off.