V

It has been 3 days and Raven is still sad and vengeful due to the deaths of her parents and Granny. The clues Caleb were about to tell her never happened so she has no lead on the killer anymore.

''Hey, Ray are you alright?'' Alice in Wonderland asked.

''Huh yeah.''

After that short conversation the blonde goes to cook something. As Allison disappears into the kitchen Raven wonders if she's alright after the lash out from two nights ago. The Red Riding Hood also worries that the side that showed last time will show up again. So she has to be aware of her best friend as if things have not been rough already for the little Red.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. It doesn't seem like Allison heard it so Raven went to go get it. Raven's guts are telling her to open the door which is why she goes to open the door.

What she didn't expect was the Caleb. Raven was about to bring her hatchet to his chest but Caleb beat her to it. Instead of a hatchet he brought his claws to her neck. As a wolf he has sharp nails only they can be concealed.

''Well well it seems like we think the same.'' Caleb said lowly.

''What the hell are you doing here!?'' Raven whispers loudly so Allison doesn't know the commotion that's happening. But it does show she's mad.

''Don't you want the clues?''

''I thought you cut the deal.''

''If it's for the little girl I can make an exception.''

''If it weren't for the deal I would've chopped your head off by now.''

''Haha even though you don't have the guts to do it?''

''....'' Raven had no words to throw back at him because it was true.

''What dog got your tongue?''

''...just come in.'' Raven led him in the house and without checking his back for tailing Caleb just shuts the door.

Allison finishes her dishes with a sprinkle of salt and brings it to Raven so they can eat. When she got to the room Raven was in she was shocked to see a cat and dog sitting together in the same room.

Raven was the cat who didn't get along with Caleb who is the dog. Raven is the only one screaming on the top of her lungs in the fight, and the dog is winning.

Allison didn't know what was going on so she just interrupted the talk between them.

''So what is the killer wolf doing here?''

''Allison when did you get here?'' Raven asked after snapping out of her fight with Caleb.

''Have you really gone stupid over the past few days.'' said Caleb.

''Shut the hell up.'' Raven snapped at the wolf. Everyone was silent until Raven gave out a sigh.

''Allison he's here to give me the clues but I have to do something in return for him.''

''Okay so what's the problem.'' Allison said nonchalantly and in return the Ridinghood gave her best friend a raised eyebrow.

''What? It's true but you have to know what the favor is Ray.''

''I know.'' Then, Caleb cuts in with a cough. The girls turn to him.

''Uh do you still want to know the clues?''

''Fine. But like my friend here says what do I have to do in return?''

''Well...'' Caleb said with a smirk and looked at Raven.

''You just have to-'' Caleb said in a whisper so Raven and Allison leans in to hear his favor.