Part 11

Later on, at dinner, while the kids were answering a few questions, Nat asked teya, "So teya, got your eye on anyone yet?" She was a bit flushed at the question, but She answer it with a little giggle and said "no, not yet," blushing because that was a lie.After dinner, at around 11 pm, Steve tells you a warm goodnight and asks you if you need anything, you nod no, He also informs you that his room is opposite yours. You were kind of excited to hear that because the walls were not exactly soundproof, and you wanted to listen to him if he,  by chance, started talking about you. Later on that night, you were trying to sleep, but you couldn't stop thinking about how you wanted Steve inside you. You haven't slept in a long time and you really miss it. At that moment you feel so useless, you have to leave your feelings to sleep... you get up and sit on your bed, putting your handunder your clothes and start massaging. you thought of himdamn you, rough and tough.“Oh Steve, it's right here,” you sighed. Yes!" You totally forgot that doors don't make noise. After your first orgasm, you hear a light knocking on the door. And you take your pants open the door, notYou think that, you open the door and Steve is at the end, and this time he sees. "You know doors don't sound, right?" he said in a proud voice. You didn't realize you were screaming his name. You didn't really care to hear him cry and ask him, "So?" And he said, "Well, when you're in the roomand you know the doors don't make noise, don't yell your neighbor's name while you're out." With a smile on his face. You're choking on spit, I mean *sore throat.I don't know what you're talking about, laugh you dare,laugh at how stupid you can be. "You're cute, so I don't care."You are red and dumb. "Do you want to come in…?" You ask,he nods yes. He looked at you and smiled as the door closed, and he could tell by your moans that he liked you. Then,grab your throat and slam your back against the door. "I heard you like roughing it." he said."Yes. I have." Now we have to do something about it, okay?" He tore off your big pink shirt and started kissing your neck. You both moaned. You laughedbut he likes to suck. your neck. You almost had an orgasm. He slowly moved down your neck and onto your stomach. You moaned as he moved down as the desire for him rose inside of you. He slowly turned around and took off his gray sweatpants and white Calvin Klein underwear and threw you on the bed.He asks for your permission, and when you give it, he punches you in the face. You scream in delight as his 9 inch cock hits your G-spot every time he rubs it. "You can't orgasm until I ask you to. Got it?" He says it's a punishment for rubbing me when I think of him. You groan in response because it's hard to say the right words right now. "You know?" He repeated, placing his hands behind your back and turning you into a doggy position. You moaned again, his cock hitting your J-spot harder, he moved his hand down your belly, onto your clit and started rubbing your clit. "Hmm?" He grunted. You are on the verge of tears now "Y-ye-" you can get out and he will stop immediately. Taking a deep breath and his cock still inside you, he said, “Boy, I'm not going to continue until you answer. "Yes! I promise I won't orgasm until you let me." He laughed: Good girl.He starts pushing again, but you can't, you need more. You moaned as he went faster and you could feel your orgasm coming. You cry because it's hard to orgasm, but Steve doesn't love it. He walks faster now, rolling you onto your back to relax as your eyes roll into the back of your head and your knees turn to jelly.After 2 minutes of intense pleasure, he will let you orgasm. He pulls his cock out and you scream as you come on his cock. The sight of your cum turns him on, and he grunts as cum flows from his cock down your stomach.He lays down next to you, silently enjoying the meeting. "Steve?" "Yes dear?" He replied. "Is this the first time you've slept in 100 years?" "Yeah, it is," you asked with a smile, embarrassed, confused. "Well, this is the best guy I've ever had, Captain." You say, "That's it, honey. Let's do it again." he said,"Yes, every night, love. "  then you both fell asleep peacefully.

(🔥 hi my little Spitfires Sorry for a long time to update i had a big Change happen in my life i'm finally in COLLEGE So i have been a little buzy but i am going to start updating again i promise🔥)