Part 5

(What I wore to bed up top)

Ava's POV:

When I woke up the next morning I was confused because the ground felt soft and cozy. When I remember everything that happened yesterday. When I got up I started to walk to the lounge area. And I followed the voices to help me when I got there my mates and he kids looked at me. "Mama!!" All my little munchkins say as they ran over to me making all of us fall over. "Hi my little munchkins how was your sleep." I said looking at them "It was good the best we ever had can we please stay here." Bailey said with hopeful eyes looking at me. "We already are going to stay here I talked it over with Tony and he said that he isn't going to let nobody hurt any of us ever again."I said and we all hugged. "Mama can you sing a song for us please" Conner asked me "Sure" I said going to sit down next to my mates I hugged them and greeted them before sitting down and the kids gathered around in a circle. Then I started to sing Genie in a bottle.

After I got done singing we all went to the kitchen and Steve made some blueberry muffins and we had some milk. When we got done eating we all got back dressed and went to the mall like Tony said we would yesterday. When we went to the mall we literally went into every single store and every single store we came out with 10 bags. When we got home it was like 10:30pm we had a blast after we went to the mall Tony took us to Dave n Buster's and stuff so when we go home me and the kids went right to sleep.