Part 6

(3 months later)

Bruce had been stuck in the lab all day and there was nothing Ava wished more than to see him right now. She was so bored and a little bit horny if she were being honest,she decided to make her way to the lab to see what Bruce was up to in his research. She approached the lab which was a room where all the walls were glass. Through the window, she could see Bruce intensely working, she thought to herself how fun it would be to mess with him. She rested her body against the door, she stared at him lovestruck. "Hey Doc," she said sauntering over to him, her tone was flirty. He looked up at your comment sending her a sideways smirk "hey Ava" he replied reciprocating that same lovestruck look."What ya doing?" She asked walking over to him, she plopped herself into his desk. "Tony asked me to have a look at Loki's Sceptre and that's what I'm doing" he replied looking up and meeting her gaze. "Well can you take a quick break, I'm very bored," she pouted and gave him the best sad puppy dog eyes she could master. "What would we do on this break" he replied tracing a finger up the side of her bare thigh. She had decided to wear shorts for this very reason, "whatever you would like, doctor" she said with emphasis on the doctor.

(Smut Warning)

"On your knees darling," he said, he began to unbutton his pants while she kneeled in front of him. She wrapped her hand around the base of his member, he was only half-hard at this point. She moved her hand up and down his shaft to stiffen him up. "Oh baby just like that" Bruce moaned, he wrapped his hand in her hair and guided her face to where he needed her most. She licked her lips before letting him enter her mouth, due to his length she couldn't fit all of him in her mouth. What she couldn't fit she rubbed with her hand, he had his head thrown back. She then felt both of his hands go to the back of her head, she felt his thrusts grow animalistic and rugged. She felt tears run down her cheeks as he continuously plunged in and out of her mouth."Oh God Ava," he said completely blissed out, he was so immersed in the pleasure that with no warning she felt his cum shoot down her throat. She swallowed all she could and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Bruce picked her up off of the ground and sat her down on the workbench "it's your turn baby" he said as he pulled her shorts and underwear off of her. Bruce didn't start slow, he instantly went to her clit and began sucking on it. He plunged two fingers into her wet hole, she felt her eyes roll back at the pleasure.  With no effort at all, he instantly found her g-spot, she were moaning so loudly but at the moment she didn't really care. Once he had found her special spot he didn't slow, he plunged his fingers faster in and out of her. His mouth was still latched onto her clit as his long digits were making she fall apart. It hadn't even been that long and she were already close, "hm Bruce I'm so close" she moaned as her legs began to shake with her impending orgasm. "Oh God yes right there" she moaned before she felt her climax washed over her. Bruce helped her ride out her orgasm before she felt his strong rough hands grip her hips and flip her onto her stomach. Her ass was in the air on display for him, she felt his rough hands rub over her globes.She whimpered at the touch, his warm hands against her cold rear was very pleasing. Her behind was cold as she had been sitting on his cold workbench, the warm of his hands was a nice contrast on her skin. She then felt his tip rub up and down her folds, she felt it nudge against her clothes a few times. She jolted the touch but didn't object to this incredibly sensuous act. The intimate act was then replaced with the feeling of him slamming himself into her already at the hilt.He did this a few times over, pulling out almost all of the way before slamming back into her. She was moaning again as like before he was able to find her g-spot without any effort at all. He knew she body like the back of his hand and knew exactly how to get her going. He was plunging himself in and out of her with momentum rocking her back and forth with every thurst. He knew how to thrust his hips right to get himself off along with her, he could tell she was getting close as he could fell her walls clenching around him with every thrust. He snaked his hand down, letting go of her hips to rub circles on her very sensitive clit."Oh Bruce" she moaned before she came with a scream-like moan, she then felt his cum coat her walls like it did her throat only moments before. After she they both rode out their climaxes he felt himself slowly pull out of her to which she winced at due to her sensitivity. "God that was a nice break," he said whilst pulling up his pants. "I know I should came and see you more often doctor," she said as she winked at him. She pulled up your panties and underwear, kissed him on the lips and made her way out the door. She made her way out the door with a smile on her face and her heart filled with love.